Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new lil roomate :) <<Kitten Pictures>>

guest00901

...if i see you trying to give this kitty away in a few days or a couple of weeks like you did that puppy, i will personally track you down and bitch slap you until you bleed...

that being said

...best of luck and god bless that precious little kitty...

Originally posted by phatman

...if i see you trying to give this kitty away in a few days or a couple of weeks like you did that puppy, i will personally track you down and bitch slap you until you bleed...

that being said

...best of luck and god bless that precious little kitty...

:laugh2:

No he is def easier to deal with than that puppy:D

I've had her & her sister, bubbles close to six months. On saturday I found another litter buried underneath the snow half frozen:( . Five kitties and one didnt make it, nursing them back and looking for homes for them. Any takers?

Originally posted by xxlea

I've had her & her sister, bubbles close to six months. On saturday I found another litter buried underneath the snow half frozen:( . Five kitties and one didnt make it, nursing them back and looking for homes for them. Any takers?

omg how sad... its too bad i dont like cats...

Originally posted by xxlea

The people that I got him from take in strays and litters that people give them and get the shots and give them away to familes. I found them on craigs list, they are really great they came and gave him more shots and papers and everything so I can take him to the vet and it says all the shots he has had. If you want I can put you in contact with them and you can give the kittens to them.

Lynne hes a nut job but a sweetheart, hes so attached to me, he follows me ALL OVER my apt even to the shower, he likes water he chills in the shower with me :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

The people that I got him from take in strays and litters that people give them and get the shots and give them away to familes. I found them on craigs list, they are really great they came and gave him more shots and papers and everything so I can take him to the vet and it says all the shots he has had. If you want I can put you in contact with them and you can give the kittens to them.

Lynne hes a nut job but a sweetheart, hes so attached to me, he follows me ALL OVER my apt even to the shower, he likes water he chills in the shower with me :)

Please do! I'll give them the kitties and hopefully they'll find them good homes. My kitties follow me into the shower too, bubbles tries to attack the water droplets:laugh: .

my kitty is beautiful...

she is a cat model...

she is on a kitty diet... dryfood and 1 can of fancyfeast

AND ONLY THE CAN WITH THE PINK LABELS...

the bitch be knowing... hate cod, ocean fishes...

wierd no.. i dunno any cats who dont like fish... bitch likes chicken... i guess she is on a protein diet...

Originally posted by atomicapples

my kitty is beautiful...

she is a cat model...

she is on a kitty diet... dryfood and 1 can of fancyfeast

AND ONLY THE CAN WITH THE PINK LABELS...

the bitch be knowing... hate cod, ocean fishes...

wierd no.. i dunno any cats who dont like fish... bitch likes chicken... i guess she is on a protein diet...

you need a cast for that broken wrist??

Cute cat. You better cork up that hypnotiq before kitty gets curious. The pic of him w/ the teddybear...adorable.

xxlea...you can take the kittens to Barc in Williamsburg. They're a no-kill shelter and they take really good care of the animals brought there. Please don't take them to the CACC, or any other kill shelters.