Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need info (promoters fri night)

Heres the deal looking to throw a party Fri the 12th....Looking to do a lounge B'lo, Show Lobby....Could be one i didn't hear of before...About 25 people just want to see what kind of things promoters have to offer...Would like to book something by Wed..So if u could pm or leave and email address i would appreciate it....

Our grand opening of Luahn is this Friday. It's guaranteed to be packed and we anticipate to turn away tons of people.

I can comp your entire party and there are plenty of tables to be reserved but they are going fast.

Here's the info on the party:

DJs X-Ray, Soto, and Lex mixin' the hottest blend of

hip-hop, house, rock, and 80s on two luxurious floors with different sound systems.

THE STORY ON LUAHN:

Owned by actor Stephen Baldwin, Luahn is an elite place to be seen in New York.

Luahn's upper level evokes elements of the sea, with accents of deep-water blue,

earthen mahogany and reflective glass throughout.

The lower level conveys a slightly more intimate setting, harmoniously blending plush crimson velvet banquettes and stools with eclectic silver-top drop tables and soothing golden hued walls.

This is where models and people to be seen, and want to be seen, hang out and chill at til 5am.

As Jay Z chanted in his classic "BluePrint" Album, "we at Luahn getting our groove on..."

Stars and patrons admit to doing just that at this ever-so-spectacular night spot.

Celebrated personalities such as Derek Jeter, Julia Roberts, Robert Deniro, Russell Simmons, Giselle, and Jerry Seinfeld have come to enjoy all that Luahn has to offer.

Luahn is located at 59 Fifth Avenue and East 13th Street

My email address is deuceproduction1@aol.com