Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCKING BULLSHIT!! I am starting to hate cp -ANDREW

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo internet nerd power crazy and money crazy I do not fucken promote for metro in any way shape or form!!!! I was letting my fucken friends on here know about how to get a deal on a hotel for NYE :

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=198343&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

And you move it to the promo board which is the same thing as deleting it because none of my friends on here go there!!?!? Are you forgetting that people posting and refreshing is A HUGE FACTOR in your hit numbers?????? Me as a stupid ass membercontribute to your stupid ass hit numbers... and you SELLING YOUR BULLSHIT ADS TO YOUR ADVERTISERS THAT PROBABLY HAVE A HORRIBLE RETURN BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS GETTING NEW ONES YOU GOD DAMN CON ARTIST, shit ******* had 200,000 hits one month because of the message board. . Yeah you know how to work the fucken bullshit game I can see that... Prob constantly call new people up and give them your stats and BS them into giving you money until they realize they aint getting shit back advertising on the web with clubplanet.com..... I really fucken hate I made so many friends on here and I hate more what a fucken DICK HEAD YOU AND DAVEARE... No lie I am going to beat you. I swear. You inspired me cock face