Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finals Week

huh. i try to make my schedule as "normal" as possible during finals week, which means continuing to exercise and do everything else as i usually do. i would think that changing your behavior at a time in which you were under unusual stress would be a bad idea. *slight shrug*

Not really under stress, but when you have 6 test, 2 projects and 3 weeks worth of work on your desk, sleep and working out are the last thing on your mind. I go to bed around 1 am and get up around 5 am - not sure when I could fit working out in, unless of course I cut out another hour of sleep.

Nautica

well, i'd choose sleep over exercise, but as i said i try not to mess my schedule up at all when i'm entering a particular busy/stressful time of year. avoiding procrastination works wonders, but i haven't got that down perfectly yet. ;)

i'm sorry to hear you have so much work waiting for you. keep on truckin'.

im breaking from the gym till school is over... i cant stick in a workout when i dont even have time i feel like im straining my body too much if i push myself when i dont have the proper time to dedicate to it... so ill just start back up when finals are over after next week :(

i'm so used to the same routine, that i'm noT going to be affected by finals week. mon-fri i'm out my apt at 7:30, and walk back in at 9:30. fri nights usually in bed by 2, up at 10 on sat- go to the library and gym till 6. then work till 4am. sleep till 2 on sunday, tAKE A NAp around 6, and fall asleep at 12-1 like i do every night. still get to hit the gym 4 days a week, complete my 19 credits, 20 hours at my reg job, and 8 bartending. if ur not used to it, and ur sleeping patterns are changed dramatically all of a sudden, it takes a few days to get into sync with things. what helps too i think is that i also do eat healthy all along, and that i don't go out clubbing/ drinking etc. so i have plenty of energy on sunday, and in the beginning of the week. well good luck everyone- i know i took a 3 hour english final today, and was shocked it was that long. :eek:

Originally posted by elitesnautica

1 Down and 5 to go.

No gym for me or sleep.

I did ace my physics final so, I guess I can feel relieved, now onto the organic, evolution, microbiology, ect..........

Nautica

Honestly when I was still in school, I'd hate when people would say it.........but whatever....

I'd do anything to have finals and be in college still and NOT be working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so used to that month long winter break and this year all I have is Christmas and the day after off :cry:

P.S. Good luck on the finals!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Honestly when I was still in school, I'd hate when people would say it.........but whatever....

I'd do anything to have finals and be in college still and NOT be working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so used to that month long winter break and this year all I have is Christmas and the day after off :cry:

P.S. Good luck on the finals!

Oh, Sorry. Did I forget to mention that I own a Real Estate business and probably put in more hours at work than people who are not in school - besides having 22 hours.

But I appreaciate it anyway.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Oh, Sorry. Did I forget to mention that I own a Real Estate business and probably put in more hours at work than people who are not in school - besides having 22 hours.

But I appreaciate it anyway.

Nautica

Um wow I didn't mean to offend you....no need to get all snooty on me :(

• 2 weeks later...