Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you want to bring back to CP?

JonStephen

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

misk has the iq of dogshit. glad she's gone.

i still see phuturephunk around :) . i miss embodiedhate, though :D .

i would also like to see tastyt and sassa back. i seem to remember sassa saying that she would be away for a while, though, and that she'd be posting again. do you have the word on that, papa smurf?

Originally posted by weyes

Why? Because she didn't like you? Because you two butted heads a few times?

I'm not trying to start drama, but that is a really ignorant and shitty thing to say about her. I know her personally and she is extremely intelligent, not to mention quick thinking and very creative.

Yeah so what, she picked on people and was kinda mean (!!) but that is what made everyone adore her so much! She said what was on her mind and had no shame in saying it. She is the real deal and down to earth (unlike most people on this board)

I'm just sayin -- I resent that comment you made. Because she is a good friend of mine and I :heart: her.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Why? Because she didn't like you? Because you two butted heads a few times?

I'm not trying to start drama, but that is a really ignorant and shitty thing to say about her. I know her personally and she is extremely intelligent, not to mention quick thinking and very creative.

Yeah so what, she picked on people and was kinda mean (!!) but that is what made everyone adore her so much! She said what was on her mind and had no shame in saying it. She is the real deal and down to earth (unlike most people on this board)

I'm just sayin -- I resent that comment you made. Because she is a good friend of mine and I :heart: her.

true dat...

Weyes...i thought you were weyser than that :rolleyes:

i would also like to see tastyt and sassa back. i seem to remember sassa saying that she would be away for a while, though, and that she'd be posting again. do you have the word on that, papa smurf?

I wish she was here to see this. lmao I think she annoyed you because you think your so intelligent. She would rip you a new asshole just by saying one sentence. She is actually wittier than the majority of the people on this board.

misk has been gone for how long now...and yet EVERYTIME someone says they miss her...U MUST COMMENT....someone seems to have some jealousy issues....misk is smart and really fucking funny ESP. when she rips people like YOU to shreads with her comments. i think your just pissed cause if you stopped posting tommorow- no one would really care

;)