Clubplanet Nightlife Community

helpdesk.

all i have to say is they dont know shit about computers...

i tell them this and that... and they tell me other wise...

im like niggahh... im IT support for 4 states... i aint got this position from jerking off and not knowing the fuck im doing... so i finally won my case by terminal servicing into his workstation and showing him.. fucker.. dont fuck with me with win2000... im the master of win 2000...

Originally posted by atomicapples

all i have to say is they dont know shit about computers...

i tell them this and that... and they tell me other wise...

im like niggahh... im IT support for 4 states... i aint got this position from jerking off and not knowing the fuck im doing... so i finally won my case by terminal servicing into his workstation and showing him.. fucker.. dont fuck with me with win2000... im the master of win 2000...

ur a nerd...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your kung foo is weak.

'kung fu' means skill from effort. 'kung foo' means skill from badass-programming-powers.

To get a Black belt in Kung foo you'd have to be able to visualize multiple systems of data hierarchically in your head while writing obfuscated device drivers for i386 boxes. Blindfolded. No caffeine. And that's just for a first degree black belt in Kung Foo.

;)

Originally posted by somebitch

windows kinda sucks anyway. :rolleyes:

Agreed. But other than windows no OS has enough market base to make a suitible desktop OS.

Linux is getting there, but without support for windows based apps such as 1,000 of games. Its not taking off as fast as it could.

Yes you can use Wine to run win32 apps on linux but its unstable at best.

2ndly Software manufactures arent going to start coding an entirely diffrent version of the software they offer just to suit Linux users who right now only make up less than 10% of the PC world.

Personally I run Linux, Windows, and Solars (from Sun Micro) and have used BeOS in the past. Windows is by far the most user friendly, but also by far the least stable.

So, while I agree with you somebitch. I dont see a current viable alternative to MS. :(

Besides... If people stop using windows then I loose 1 of my many jobs. lol. (VB Programmer)