Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sheffield playin hardball

bxbomb

Alright enough is enough first the delay was to see if the Braves wouldnt tender arb to Sheff so the Yanks wouldnt have to give up a draft pick.

Now Sheff after his verbal agreement with the yanks on terms of contract now decides he wants more loot..

Stick to your guns Gerorge and dont give him another penny

I wanna see him in RF this year but dont start off on the wrong foot with this bull shit

Magglio Ordonez can be had for the same $$$ and supposedly the Whitesox dont wanna pay up , Id rather have him.

Sheffield might be bluffing his way out of millions if he doesnt smarten up.

serves him right for trying to be his own agent:blank:

Originally posted by l155a

i hope he finally signs because he is a headcase and george deserves to be stuck with him.

but it's funny to see them make the announcement and get burned, how does it feel george? what goes around comes around :laugh:

Yanks and George did not get burned , Sheff made the mistake of getting rid of his agent and brokering a deal with George on his own down in Tampa for a agreed amt of $$ and yrs , and then Sheff gives USA todays sportsweekly an exclusive interview how explaining how the whole deal was brokered and that is why it was out in the open , so of course the YAnks had to fess up and state a deal was tentatively in place , but would not ink the deal to see if the Braves would tender Sheff arbitration which then wouldnt cost the Yanks a draft pick.

Now Sheff is tryin to hold up George for more $$

and i havnt seen geroge cave yet and for some reason i fdont think he will , cuz Sheff aint gonna get that deal anywhere else