Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beef jerky

Beef Jerkey! This product is high in protien, but also very high in sodium, is this ok. I mean can i still build musscle and gain weght and be heathly with a high amount of sodium. Or is there another alternative, I just started to eat red meat again, so I should try to consume lots of beef, correct. Help me out. Later.

I don't see anything wrong with beef jerky as a regular snack food. But I wouldn't rely solely on that for my daily allowance of protein. To get all the amount you need to develop lean muscle mass will require a heck-of-a-lot of beef jerky eating.

And the two major drawbacks of high sodium intake is high-blood pressure and water retention. Being bloated means looking less defined.

So beef jerky is ok in moderation, but look for more efficient means of getting your protein

"So beef jerky is ok in moderation, but look for more efficient means of getting your protein"

Ok, well is there a product that you could recomend to me, I am just starting to work out, so I know very little about what type of foods and exercise I need to do. Again I am about 5'8, 135lbs, very slim, I have some musscle but I think the only reason you see it is cause I have no fat, I am one skinny MO-FO.

Ok, well is there a product that you could recomend to me, I am just starting to work out, so I know very little about what type of foods and exercise I need to do. Again I am about 5'8, 135lbs, very slim, I have some musscle but I think the only reason you see it is cause I have no fat, I am one skinny MO-FO.

Foods high in protein -- Chicken, fish, steak, beef, eggs, dairy products. Eat lots of this type of food.

You can also help yourself out by using supplements that provide large amounts of protein in relatively small servings. Go to a health food store and inquire into those products.

Also, if you're looking to gain weight, you'll have to stay conscious of how many calories you take.

At your weight, I would initially aim to get about 2000-2200 calories a day in your diet. Just protein won't get you there, so make sure you eat lots of other things like veggies, pasta, nuts, whole-grain foods.

I was thinking about trying some type of steroid, I want to build musscle fast, gain some weight, But I dont want any side effects, like liver cancer, I heard that Androl did this. Every thing i seen so far has a very high price, and they all cklaim to be the best. I have no clue what is good and what is just a waste of money. Please let me know if there is an inexpensive souloutin for a quick gain.

Originally posted by replicorexxx

I was thinking about trying some type of steroid, I want to build musscle fast, gain some weight, But I dont want any side effects, like liver cancer, I heard that Androl did this. Every thing i seen so far has a very high price, and they all cklaim to be the best. I have no clue what is good and what is just a waste of money. Please let me know if there is an inexpensive souloutin for a quick gain.

Didn't you ask this once already, you just started training recently. You're nowhere near being ready for steroids. Start eating right and training right first. That WILL but muscle on you fast.

If you are 5'8, 135lbs as you described then you are doing neither of these properly to begin with (training or eating). So basically steroids would be a waste right off the bat, not to mention you are too young as well.

21 to young to use roids? Did not know there was a recomended age on this one!

It's well known that anabolic steroids can have a inhibiting effect on naturally occurring hormones that control human growth through adolescence and well past it.

But OU812's point stands. They're not for amateurs, no matter how old you are.

If you work hard, eat right... you can attain your goals in no time.