Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: lorelai604

tommyarmani

Originally posted by trueqwest

she posted one yesterday, but because of all the flak she was taking she took it down about 20 minutes later.

It was a pic of her and a girlfriend taken in a bar in Spain, if I remember correctly...

I though she was kinda cute myself:aright:

I missed it already...I heard someone earlier say she looked good in it.

Can you post it again Lorelai???

Originally posted by trueqwest

Maybe if we're all nice to her she'll post the pic again...I wouldn't let Tastey know about it though...

;)

I don't understand why everyone wasn't nice to begin with. I have spoken to her and she is a very sweet girl. I saw the pic for a minute and she looked pretty good to me :)

ha!

she wanted an opinion... also i was very polite. it´s not fun bringing down someone nice and with low self esteem.

i could have told before she posted pics that she was average looking tops. just from the insecure and "too nice" way she wrote.

i saw the pic and didn´t find her too goodlooking. a 4 or 5 maybe. tops. with a *kickass* body maybe a 6. wait, let´s forget all that 1 to 10 bullshit. when there is a binary choice: 1 for fucking her and 0 for not, she would definately hit a 0. her face (especially her jaw) was deformed, too big and looked like one from a neandethal. her teeth followed her jaw and make it, ummm i mean her, look like a mix of a neandethal and a horse.

she said people (men) were coming on to her. i know these kind of girls. hopeless men go to these, because they go for average or sub-average women because they don´t think they´re worthy for hotter women. also they could never handle a hot woman. that´s why even these kind of girls approached. they are being seen as an easy fuck. even by losers. what kind of sad existance is that??

see how i was being very polite when i told her "she was not the best looking"?

people can´t handle the truth sometimes, so please. at least i´m PART honest. sorry if some of you haven´t seen any hot pussy in so long you confuse everything with a hole with one.

thanks

LOL

I wasn't even going respond to tastey but I just have to because the situation is so amusing.

Maybe you're right. I am insecure and if I am this is definitely helping to alleviate that.

There's a difference between expressing what you think is the truth and being a fucking asshole while doing it. I was slightly hurt, but then I realized...why do I care what such a man thinks?

Even here I find myself pausing because the word "man" is supposed to refer to a being that has some kind of notable development in their brain which separates them from primates. I'm not sure tastey possesses this charictoristic

Also, who thinks so highly of themselves to write a post with the notion of people actually respecting them so much to take them seriously? Or better yet, who takes the time to go out of their way to be such a dick not once, but twice? Please if someone is going to do so, for the rest of is, at least try to find some sort of grasp of the English language. Especially spelling because it only a distraction from your already ignorant and benighted (that's right, pull out your little dictionary) post.

So you know what, tastey? Say whatever the hell you want. Say it five times if you'd like. Honestly I really do not give a shit about an opinion you may have on anything. Every time you write shit like that, you are just making yourself out to be an even bigger asshole, if that's possible.

The only thing I regret now, is the fact that you were the first person I encountered on this board and thinking that everyone else was the same way.

Originally posted by lorelai604

then I realized... why do I care what such a man thinks?

see, THIS is exactly the reason why i wrote the whole essay above. you shouldn´t give a shit what ANYONE thinks of you. very important insight about here AND the club culture and life in general. you presented an insecure little girl in all the former posts. i had to give you an extreme example, a BAIT, that you would very very likely counter with something STRONG and CONFIDENT if there was anything like that in you.

it was in you and it worked. i HOPE it was worth my time and you learned something girl.

I made the mistake of reading some of these essays, now I must die.

However, I did notice that Tasty is in some way being your shrink lore, so I believe you owe him some money for his time. Or at least a thank you.

Maybe its me, but that's what I got out of this crap

Originally posted by lorelai604

so let me get this straight, you were acting like a complete asshole because you think you were doing me a service? what if i was some girl who really was *THAT* insecure. why would you want to hurt someone like that

i wouldn´t want to hurt someone like that, or care for her. i wouldn´t give a flying shit about her since she´s mentally retarded IMO, unfixable or at least way too timeconsuming to fix. would make her totally indifferent to me.

i intended to see if it was in you. you asked if the club culture could be something for you. if you can seriously NOT give a shit about the shit some people are unevitably gonna give you, and it will not break you, then yes, it might just be something for you and you´ll meet some cool people on the way.