Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fkornre

when was the last time...

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey Podes could you say Romina one more time in one of your posts.

You dont say it nearly enuff

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But Calvinlicous PM'd me & said that this Romina character was his Girlfreind. He named dropped her as the reason i could trust him. But i dont know her. I guess Calvin thought i did? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

But Calvinlicous PM'd me & said that this Romina character was his Girlfreind. He named dropped her as the reason i could trust him. But i dont know her. I guess Calvin thought i did? :confused: :confused:

Oh yeah Calvin and Romina go waaaaaay back

You know tommy, romina

they are exs....they broke up in dec/jan......its wierd that her ex and me both post on CP (actually he got her doing it a couple years ago, and she got me started in april).....all i got to say is that i was the one banging her this weekend;)

Originally posted by podes881

they are exs....they broke up in dec/jan......its wierd that her ex and me both post on CP (actually he got her doing it a couple years ago, and she got me started in april).....all i got to say is that i was the one banging her this weekend;)

Podes, calvin will not be happy about this. OR will he not care?

Im sure that calvin does enough drug traffiking or is it drug arressts that he is far too busy :eek:

Podes, calvin will not be happy about this. OR will he not care?

Im sure that calvin does enough drug traffiking or is it drug arressts that he is far too busy :eek:

his name is shane, not calvin,:laugh: i'm pretty sure he has moved on and knows what the deal is...he has a new gf and they have been seeing each other for awhile.....i have no problems with him and i don't think he has any with me...we never hung out together, but i'm cool with him

cmon nobody here traffiks or sells any type of drugs:tongue: