Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Essential Groove Peeps...

CrzyC

Originally posted by CrzyC

Do you know where (in Palm Beach or Broward) I can get a copy of OG's new cd??? I thought for sure you guys would have it last night.:(

Just stop by grooveman next time you are on Sobe. Or get a hold of Mirza (where has he been?) or djdana.

Originally posted by lyrik

Just stop by grooveman next time you are on Sobe. Or get a hold of Mirza (where has he been?) or djdana.

What's up Lyrik?

I been busy at work got to make the money for X-mas and new years. I might throw a bbq down in boca at my friends house soon so once I work it out with him I will invite all you for a cp bbq. If he lets me do it.

PEACE MIRZA

Do you know where (in Palm Beach or Broward) I can get a copy of OG's new cd??? I thought for sure you guys would have it last night.:(

I will find out for you. I haven't been to the store that much lately.

Later:D

That was you that came in the other night? I was the one you talked to. Sorry, but we are not getting the Oscar G cd that you were asking about. You can probably get it at Karma records in Ft. Lauderdale.

Peace, Dana

Originally posted by djdana

That was you that came in the other night? I was the one you talked to. Sorry, but we are not getting the Oscar G cd that you were asking about. You can probably get it at Karma records in Ft. Lauderdale.

Peace, Dana

You...long blonde hair??? Then yes, that was me. OK...I'll get this weekend in SOBE.

Thanks for your help though.