Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP fight club started last night at DIVA!!!!

Yes you heard it here......CP's own DJ Choopie "I turn to you" master remixer and Kosta "P. in a bottle cause i'm a bad ass" duked it out at DIVA last night.....the tension was high....as soon as the 2 of them saw each other bottles were flying....choopie took the first hit to the head and was knocked silly for a few minutes.....BUT when he came to he gave Kosta something he would never have expected......Choopie pulled out his trusty Melanie C. vinyl "i turn to you" and jumped up to the booth and spun that shit hard.....dedicating it to Kosta P....well, they naturally hugged and kissed and battle was over .....they got two appple martinis and sipped away with smiles for the rest of the night.....if i'm not mistaken they even left together......HOW CUTE!!! :D

you guys are an embarrasment to CP fight club!!!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

Yes you heard it here......CP's own DJ Choopie "I turn to you" master remixer and Kosta "P. in a bottle cause i'm a bad ass" duked it out at DIVA last night.....the tension was high....as soon as the 2 of them saw each other bottles were flying....choopie took the first hit to the head and was knocked silly for a few minutes.....BUT when he came to he gave Kosta something he would never have expected......Choopie pulled out his trusty Melanie C. vinyl "i turn to you" and jumped up to the booth and spun that shit hard.....dedicating it to Kosta P....well, they naturally hugged and kissed and battle was over .....they got two appple martinis and sipped away with smiles for the rest of the night.....if i'm not mistaken they even left together......HOW CUTE!!! :D

you guys are an embarrasment to CP fight club!!!!

We already had our first fight at Voodoo - Noosty and Merrill -

Originally posted by bobydigital

oh come on guy....I was rocking all night w/ the bird so I find it hard to believe that anybody saw more dick than you and choopie..... :D

Choopie where are you??....are you still pissed......Kosta did you hear when Choops requested "i turn to you".... :laugh: :laugh:

Boby when your bird said she was going to the bathroom she was perched on my tree trunk!!!!!

Choopie dedicated I turn to you last night to me....I was so honored!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Boby when your bird said she was going to the bathroom she was perched on my tree trunk!!!!!

Choopie dedicated I turn to you last night to me....I was so honored!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be honored....it's not everyday that he does that...

no wonder she went to the bathroom for hours at a time...damn it!...and i thought it was a weak bladder! :eek:

merill by unanimous decision

For some reason, I think Kosta's post here is going to start a round 2

:rolleyes:

Richie Rydell is in the fight club too. He beat up 3 of my garbach cans at Voodoo after hours.. He was unstoppable! My garbach cans were hiding in the corners of the club in fear

LET ME GUESS

SPINNING BWWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS ESTEEMED DJ WE HAVE BEEN TALKING TO AND ARGUING WITH ALL THIS TIME IS NONE OTHER THAN JONATHAN PETERS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

what door will you be holding open?

Thanks in Advance,

GODISADJ

Originally posted by godisadj

Thanks in Advance,

GODISADJ

You Idiot you think a door guy actually opens and closes doors.

How Stupid are you You dumb fuck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im the guy in front of the club that tells you "sorry youre hand-me-down cavariccis and mocassins aint gonna cut it tonight pal...comeback sunday on gay night."

:laugh::blown:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Thanks in Advance,

GODISADJ

Kosta you do open the ropes for people...

I am very picky about my ropes I dont let people back in when they coem out and try to jump over them...Or if some one tries to open them.:nono: :nono:

You Idiot you think a door guy actually opens and closes doors.

How Stupid are you You dumb fuck. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im the guy in front of the club that tells you "sorry youre hand-me-down cavariccis and mocassins aint gonna cut it tonight pal...comeback sunday on gay night."

:laugh::blown:

mocassins....:laugh::laugh:

Thanks in Advance,

GODISADJ

Kosta you do open the ropes for people...

are you sticking up for him ronnie???

Thats it gloves off....Im calling ChosenOne to Rip you apart.

merill by unanimous decision

For some reason, I think Kosta's post here is going to start a round 2

:rolleyes:

Richie Rydell is in the fight club too. He beat up 3 of my garbach cans at Voodoo after hours.. He was unstoppable! My garbach cans were hiding in the corners of the club in fear

The Garbage Cans didnt run from Rydell for fear of a beating rather they were scared of getting pissed in. Kosta Remember Djais - Right in the middle of the club (with no cover) Rich is pissing in the Garbage can. Bouncers Go WHAT THE FUCK??? Rydell says " Dont worry guys I will throw myself out" :laugh: