Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The eye doctor

mala

I have an appointment with my optometrist in an hour. I'm dreading the horrible glaucoma test. My eyes sting for hours after that shit. :( On the other hand, I'm looking forward to getting new glasses. My eyesight it getting progressively worse.

Thought I'd share.

Originally posted by mala

I have an appointment with my optometrist in an hour. I'm dreading the horrible glaucoma test. My eyes sting for hours after that shit. :( On the other hand, I'm looking forward to getting new glasses. My eyesight it getting progressively worse.

Thought I'd share.

damn, that sucks, what you got? I have stigmatism but it's not that bad, I love my glasses heh he, I think they make me look type smart:D

...i usu try to blow air right back in the doctor's eyes...lol...i hate that shit...

<--- had a cornea transplant at age 12 in my left eye...for 6 weeks i had to put four drops in my eye, three times a day...and then there was the removing of the stitches...lol...

...hope its quick and painless...enjoy the new specs....:)

My damn appointment nearly took my all day. I got there at 10:30 and noticed the office was quiet. I told the receptionist I had an appointment, and she said that I must be wrong. No, I wasn't. It's my vision that is fucked up, not my hearing. Bitch tried to reschedule me for another day, but I got her to squeeze me in at 4pm. Came back, got my dreaded exam, was told my astigmatism has worsened in my right eye, doctor made some lame joke about me only needing one eye. Haha, very funny. :rolleyes: After the exam, the doc asked someone to help me choose new glasses. I tell the girl I want plastic oval-shaped frames. She shows me metal square-shaped frames. No bitch, I don't wear metal frames. She shows me plastic square-shaped frames. No bitch, I don't wear square-shaped frames. She finally breaks out frames that I'm interested in, and I start trying them on. I don't ask for her opinion, but she feels the need to give it to me anyway. After 20 minutes of her saying shit like, "too wide, too narrow, they don't sit on your nose right, the shape's all wrong, the color is yucky," I tell the bitch that I don't really need her help. I finally settle on a pair and I'm happy that I'll be getting the fuck out of that office any minute. But no, the bitch isn't familiar with me vision benefit forms. I'm forced to sit there with her for another 10 minutes so she can wait for the doc's approval of some form. Finally she says, "okey dokey...all set," and I haul ass outta there.

So yeah, I got new glasses yesterday. :blown: