Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space CD

Guest jazzylight

Guest jazzylight

anyone know where i can get a space cd from? i saw them on the website awhile back but they seem to be redoing their site. let me know.

-j

Guest jazzylight

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000BWVM6/qid=1071084178/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-7763247-8408862?v=glance&s=music

is this what you're talking about? there's no description or picture so i wasn't sure. the one i saw awhile back had a collaboration of artists, is this the same?

oh wait, nevermind i just found what i was looking for.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005PJFF/qid=1071084458/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/002-7763247-8408862

do you have that? that's the one i saw on the website awhile back, a friend recommended it.. have you heard it at all?

checked out your website too, i'm really into digital photography as well, i like your work. got any pictures from space or crobar? i took my first visit to miami this past spring for spring break and had the time of my life.. are you a photographer for a living or just for fun?

-j

The first one is his latest CD, which came out yesterday...the second one is an old release on a local label...

As for my photos? Check out cooljunkie's galleries to see my latest stuff...lately it's been Space, Opium, and Nerve, (Privilege too, expect a gallery tomorrow..)..but the photos are there!

I do it for a living, but it doesn't provide 100% of my income yet. :cool:

Originally posted by jazzylight

checked out your website too, i'm really into digital photography as well, i like your work. got any pictures from space or crobar? i took my first visit to miami this past spring for spring break and had the time of my life.. are you a photographer for a living or just for fun?

-j

Check

Here for all the pictures from POD and I. Most of the pictures are from POD since I just came on recently. There are pictures from every major club in Miami.

I am sure there will be new gallieries this coming weekend from Nerve and Space from POD , While I will be at Crobar on Friday.

Enjoy

:D

woops, he beat me too it, oh well;)

Guest jazzylight

nice photos, and nice avatar of pierce brosnan. any significance to that? i'm a big bond and brosnan fan in general

thanks again for the help, hopefully santa will be bringing me the space cd :)

-j

here are some links to some stuff you might be interested in by Space Miami.

HOUSE SESSIONS Oscar G & Ivano Bellini

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005PJFF/002-7884417-8074412?v=glance

TRANSMISSIONS

cant find this one but its mixed by EDGAR V

Roland THE LUNAR SESSIONS

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/store/artist/album/0,,2632050,00.html

TALL PAUL mixed live at club space

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00007GZKM/ref=pd_null_recs_m/002-7884417-8074412

Guest jazzylight

thanks rockstar for the links, i'll check them out.. already sent the link to the house sessions cd to friends for gift ideas :)

eric: haha lol, public transportation? i don't get it, but public transp. is cool with me. i do own a car though :) so you and dan are friends from doing photography jobs together? how old are you guys anyways? :) still looking at your pictures, very nice work

-j

Originally posted by jazzylight

thanks rockstar for the links, i'll check them out.. already sent the link to the house sessions cd to friends for gift ideas :)

eric: haha lol, public transportation? i don't get it, but public transp. is cool with me. i do own a car though :) so you and dan are friends from doing photography jobs together? how old are you guys anyways? :) still looking at your pictures, very nice work

-j

Your welcome. :tongue: Havent heard the tall paul one, but the Roland one is choice. The house sessions has some cool tracks but its a bit outdated already, still good though. Transmissions is during space's first year I think. :D

thanks, i sent him an email to see if he had any demos or anything online. so what's this public transportation thing? must be some inside joke. :) just all this talk about miami and the club scene makes me want to go back, like now! i'm so jealous! atlanta is cool, but nothing like miami.. goin home to boston next week for the holidays, but still, nothing like miami.. and clemson of course (where i go to school), REALLY nothing like miami.. maybe spring break will take us there again.. anyhow, you're lucky.. did you go to school for photography? i'm a graphic communications major at clemson, so there's some photography involved, but it looks more at the whole graphics process, design, etc. got a website too, that needs to be updated badly.. http://www.clemson.edu/~wjasmin

-j

Guest jazzylight

Eric,

Did you get my email? My email has been messed up this morning, it won't connect through Entourage for some reason when it was working fine when I first came into the office. Anyhow, let me know. Try sending a pm back, but I wasn't able to get those yesterday either. email me at wjasmin@clemson.edu and i can try checking it through the webmail instead of entourage. :)

-j

Guest jazzylight

ok good.. i can't seem to get the pm, and pm option is turned on.. but anyways, i was talking about the 2 emails i sent this morning (email and then a pic), from my clemson address. did you reply to my clemson account, cuz its not showing on the webmail? ahhh email trouble, gotta love it.. let me know :)

-j

Guest jazzylight

yeah i got the one you sent last night. i just got it working again, and resent the emails i sent this morning, with the picture attachment. gonna go grab some lunch, let me know if it comes through :)

-j