Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fouroneone

It's that time of year!!!!!!!! CP awards

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

What is your fucking obsession with me?

Normally I laugh at you and what people say about you but this fouroneone freak has serious issues. More than me! I think he needs to get laid or something. He claims to have a girl but I think he is really a gay male trying to get in your bloomers to see what it is to be heterosexual for a day.:half:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dgmodel

:aright::laugh:

person with the most time to research my schedule: trueqwest...

:D:aright:

The John Malkovich "best haircut" award- Fineones

The "Who the hell are you really" award- Rizzo

The "Only asian more annoying on this board than me" award- AtomicApples

The Chameleon "What is she really? Not Chinese!!!!" award- SexxyBabyD

The "Little Board that Could"- Health & Fitness

more to come later...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by trueqwest

Originally posted by dgmodel

:aright::laugh:

person with the most time to research my schedule: trueqwest...

:D:aright:

The John Malkovich "best haircut" award- Fineones

The "Who the hell are you really" award- Rizzo

The "Only asian more annoying on this board than me" award- AtomicApples

The Chameleon "What is she really? Not Chinese!!!!" award- SexxyBabyD

The "Little Board that Could"- Health & Fitness

more to come later...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranzwhore

funniest = nomembername

i just wanna say how much fun i've had on this board this year

happy holidays to my drama peeps

Flattery will get you nowhere :laugh:

Ma'...I must admit that I like your persistence but I already told you that I prefer the nice phat booties over your bombs.

Don't get me wrong, you aight and shit...and fo' real we can chill and smoke blunts together and shit but I just ain't feelin' you in the way you tryin' to get down. We still cool though

:2guns: Much Love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nomembername

Flattery will get you nowhere :laugh:

Ma'...I must admit that I like your persistence but I already told you that I prefer the nice phat booties over your bombs.

Don't get me wrong, you aight and shit...and fo' real we can chill and smoke blunts together and shit but I just ain't feelin' you in the way you tryin' to get down. We still cool though

:2guns: Much Love!

listen up, my brotha.....we're just paaaaaaaaaartna's!

when u come to the MIA come heavy! c ya at 4:20!

just cuz u make me laff doesn't mean i want ur bod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranzwhore

listen up, my brotha.....we're just paaaaaaaaaartna's!

when u come to the MIA come heavy! c ya at 4:20!

just cuz u make me laff doesn't mean i want ur bod!

Come on now Tranz...don't start taking me serious and shit now. I was just freakin' the funk (don't ask me what the hell that means). I know you already got a real man at home that is takin' care of business.

I really do appreciate the compliment and am glad that we both make each other laugh.

four minus three

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nomembername

Come on now Tranz...don't start taking me serious and shit now. I was just freakin' the funk (don't ask me what the hell that means). I know you already got a real man at home that is takin' care of business.

I really do appreciate the compliment and am glad that we both make each other laugh.

four minus three

c'mon NMN......u think i'm being serious? no frigg'n way.

i really have enjoyed sharing words wit ya on this wacky ass board. hope u & the rest of the CP fam have a very happy holiday season. mmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tranzwhore

c'mon NMN......u think i'm being serious? no frigg'n way.

i really have enjoyed sharing words wit ya on this wacky ass board. hope u & the rest of the CP fam have a very happy holiday season. mmmuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

So then you really do want to get a taste of me and see what all the other ladies have been enjoying? I'll check my schedule and get back to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×