Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating Scene

guest00901

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxybabyd, i think you should try and hook up with dee phunk. he wants it, he has a job, he's phunky phresh and he can help enhance your web site with wonderful navy blue and orange.

OR

Try and hook up with a guy that pays for your site

D & Dee

awwww

I H I

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah, i dont really feel comfortable going up to guys and talking. i see cuties on the train sometimes but i am more focused on getting to where i am going than sparking up petty conversation. usually when people do speak to me, i wish they would stop. i would rather listen to my ipod and read a magazine than chat. LOL. yesterday this fat lady sat next to me on the train and would not stop talking. she pulled out a glass container of pickled yams or something and was munching on them while talking my ear off.. :blank: i know i am bitter but come on, i dont want to watch some lady slurp yams with a spoon on my way to work and chat.

Originally posted by sexxichikk

what do you do for clubplanet , must be a fun job, NO?

Right now im doing New Years ticket sales promotion/Inventory

Pretty much I get contracts for clubs in LA.NJ.NY. and other places to sell their new years tickets with us

Then I get the tickets from these people

Process the orders when people order them

And fill the orders

whew!

It's fun, lots of cool people work here:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Here's another question? What if a girl comes up to you? And picks YOU up...how would you feel about that?

example: This morning I saw a really cute guy on the Ferry and we kept looking at each other and looking away and smiling at each other. Now I know some guys are hesitant to talk to a girl in a public place like this, so now this adorable guy, who was well dressed and looked like he had half a brain is gone cause he didn't say anything to me. Should I just start talking to guys???

YES GUYS LOVE THAT SHIT

Hell ya bbbooom,

As far as chivalry and traditional style goes, Im all about that. But the same time a woman taking the initiative is sexy in intself.

I mean, for those instances that two people are OBViously checking each other out and showing interest, oy. Its just cool thats all.

Speaking of checking chicas out, I drive roughly 4 times a day running in and out of the city up and down madison.

Hmm, somebitch and D.. I wonder if any of you two were the ones shrugging me off when I was being polite...lol.

Nah.. but the NYC woman is an entire breed of their own. Its as if random glancing in their direction is considered in their mind as you screaming... HEY I want to FUCK YOu ... HEY PERDY LADY...

lol.

Ok, all in all.. the dating scene is a bit sickening and waste of time.

So ya, D, I love it when a lady steps up and initiates...