Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dating Scene

guest00901

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Here's another question? What if a girl comes up to you? And picks YOU up...how would you feel about that?

example: This morning I saw a really cute guy on the Ferry and we kept looking at each other and looking away and smiling at each other. Now I know some guys are hesitant to talk to a girl in a public place like this, so now this adorable guy, who was well dressed and looked like he had half a brain is gone cause he didn't say anything to me. Should I just start talking to guys???

Maybe 3 out of 5 times I approach a guy......If you are exchanging looks w/ someone for a decent amount of time why not grow a pair & walk up to them...There's no harm in it

Originally posted by sweetie029

Maybe 3 out of 5 times I approach a guy......If you are exchanging looks w/ someone for a decent amount of time why not grow a pair & walk up to them...There's no harm in it

Amen!..

And somebitch I was kidding. I know you and D would definitely be polite and sweet if ever ran into on the street.

As for you sweetie.... Please tell every single female your friends with that ideology and maybe.... just maybe one day....

this crazy crazy world will be just a tad bit better....

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Amen!..

And somebitch I was kidding. I know you and D would definitely be polite and sweet if ever ran into on the street.

As for you sweetie.... Please tell every single female your friends with that ideology and maybe.... just maybe one day....

LoL...Doubt it...Most girls I know like things done the conventional way...They feel stupid approaching some1...They think I'm crazy when I go up to a guy 1st

Amen!..

I am honestly really nice when a guy does something nice for me until they pass their grounds. Sometimes when girls are nice though, guys take it that they are interested and start pushing the line. I had once where a guy held the subway door open and I said "Thank you so much" and he started talkin to me and askin me if I was single and all this and I jus got really annoyed so sometimes thats why girls aren't nice cause they don't want to be bothered cause most guys think with a different head.

In all my experiences I have found that dating women in NY is a waste of time. I have had alot more better times and better people that I have met outside of NY. With the down fall of not living close. I normally found the relationships to be better. I am not saying all NY ladies are fucked up. But a vast majority are. And if they are not fucked up in someway they assume off the bat that you are fucked up because you are from NY. I dont know just rambling. I gave up on looking. I have dated 3 different women in the last 5 months and 2 of the 3 made me absolutely sick. And one of them I decided friendship was better off being we work for the same company.

It is a lose / lose situation. Dont look, let it come. ;)

Sexyd - I see what you are saying about the guy holding the door and then getting all personal. But some people just start conversation to start conversation. And if people didn't socialize with people they run into by chance how the hell is anyone supposed to meet anyone. The problem that I run into is being social. It is my weekness. It is like half the times I want to say something to someone but can't find the balls to do it or what to talk about. It kinda sucks to be the shy type in society today. Most of my relationships stem through friends mostly because I find it alot more comfortable to socialize with people in a group at first and then find it easier one on one later on. I mean there are some people that socializing just comes easy for some reason. But some it is like finding something to talk about is impossible even though with anyone else that you know you can easily bring up conversation without a thought about what you are talking about and never get bored or bore them. But as soon as it is that one on one with someone it is like someone drains your personality out of you and you just feel like a moron.

Sorry bored at work and rambling more than I should.

elementx, dont beat urself up for nothing. not talking to strangers is the norm, not the exception. i have yet to go sumplace where strangers would just start talking to each other. i cant even count how many times i have seen whole groups of guys sitting right next to whole groups of attractive women and still not mustering the courage to talk to them.

im one of those types that if he sees a cute looking girl alone he'll go up and just start talking to her...done it many times and never had a bad experience with it (knock on wood)...try it sumtime, it'll be hard to do at first but then it'll come easily.

if u cant think of anything to say tell her u're new in the city and u're looking for places to go hang out...that one always, always works ;)

Even aside from relating to dating...

I sincerely thoroughly enjoy striking up conversation with complete strangers.

OBviously not while wearing a ski mask, in an alley at 3am.

But on the subway, or the path..or wherever.

Ive met and spoke to some very incredible people..

I just cant help it. I mean for an example. In subways, path trains..etc. I never read anything. Or hide my head in the book, paper or even listen to head phones. I like to just ride it to get where Im going. Not play hide and seek with eye contact.

As far as women doing this as a protective measure of avoidance.. I agree, too many male hornball whackjobs out there. But ever notice ? EVERYONE in the path train is hiding...

Ive b.s.ed with people for 3 mins and end up meeting them later out somewhere and have a blast.

I love people.. different personalities... moods etc..

Must be my thing with psychology that ties in with that but still.... me likes to figuire people out.

Even aside from relating to dating...

I sincerely thoroughly enjoy striking up conversation with complete strangers.

OBviously not while wearing a ski mask, in an alley at 3am.

But on the subway, or the path..or wherever.

Ive met and spoke to some very incredible people..

I just cant help it. I mean for an example. In subways, path trains..etc. I never read anything. Or hide my head in the book, paper or even listen to head phones. I like to just ride it to get where Im going. Not play hide and seek with eye contact.

As far as women doing this as a protective measure of avoidance.. I agree, too many male hornball whackjobs out there. But ever notice ? EVERYONE in the path train is hiding...

Ive b.s.ed with people for 3 mins and end up meeting them later out somewhere and have a blast.

I love people.. different personalities... moods etc..

Must be my thing with psychology that ties in with that but still.... me likes to figuire people out.

LOL. i was just talking about this phenomenon of people hiding their heads behind a paper they arent reading. it cracks me up when someone has a paper in front of their face but they keep peeping out from behind it. i usually dont read a paper, i look out the window & listen to music. i am starting to get into the newspaper thing lately though b/c it makes things easier. it is better to keep your head in the paper. i am just starting to understand hahaha. i dont wanna talk to anyone and i dont wanna invite them to talk to me. i never see anyone of much interest on the train. if i did, i would probably act on it. until then, i will plant my face in the post like the rest of these pussies.

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL. i was just talking about this phenomenon of people hiding their heads behind a paper they arent reading. it cracks me up when someone has a paper in front of their face but they keep peeping out from behind it. i usually dont read a paper, i look out the window & listen to music. i am starting to get into the newspaper thing lately though b/c it makes things easier. it is better to keep your head in the paper. i am just starting to understand hahaha. i dont wanna talk to anyone and i dont wanna invite them to talk to me. i never see anyone of much interest on the train. if i did, i would probably act on it. until then, i will plant my face in the post like the rest of these pussies.

bitter ol hagg :hat:

i hate when ppl hide their heads but i can understand that.

Having a hard time talking to strangers is something you will get over the more you feel you need to strike up convo with someone.

Having fun till i decide if i wanna go out tonight or not. (Delerium- Innocente)

:dj:

back to the topic of meeting ppl...i think its all a timing issue....right place , right time kind of thing. anywhere, anytime. sometimes you meet a great person, and find that they're involved or they're at that stage when they're just not looking for a relationship. but i totally believe in that getting to be more than just friends thing.

also,

.i mean getting involved in different activities, and putting yousrself out there, if not meeting the "one" at best, you'll make another friend or have an interesting conversation at worst. and that friend can introduce you to another friend etcetc.