Stymie

nootsy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

So Stymie, when are you moving to Jersey to be with all your new friends? YOU FUCKING QUEER!! :mad:

Hey Groovefire - you are invited bro - Dont get jealous. Besides we all know stymie is coming down here in order to get closer to DEE:D

Originally posted by flavanugz

stymie's jerz gimmick is hella weak.

get married or something already. nootsy can be your best man and kosta can be the flower girl.

Sorry Flava - Keep hangin in Boston - Let me know how that works for ya. I do agree that Kosta would make a good flower girl tho - Maybe he can do it for your wedding too - Mass. is allowing Gay marriages now but I am sure you already knew that.

Originally posted by fouroneone

it's not worth it arguing with him flava

his camaro is faster then yours

his hair is spikier than yours

his pecs are bigger than yours

and his gf is blonder than yours

wow - you know that really hurts bro - You got me pegged. I get it NJ = Camaro? nice funny. You guys are witty today. I am sorry but I have no time to enterain you Fags today - Lets just say that you killed me with the Blonde hair girlfriend remark (that one really hurt) and I concede from the argument.

Originally posted by groovefire

nootsy...me, you, Funtown Pier, Seaside Park, I will OWN you in go-carts.

I am there - but I may have to put my money on you with the Go carts, dont really have much practice on old beat up rides - unless you count Flavas Mom

Originally posted by nootsy

I am there - but I may have to put my money on you with the Go carts, dont really have much practice on old beat up rides - unless you count Flavas Mom

a mom joke, didnt see that one coming. and dude, i wouldnt be bragging about banging my mom, although it does show the kind of women you can score.

how old are you again?

Originally posted by flavanugz

its not about meing mature, its more about having a developed sense of humor.... mom jokes were actually funny back in middle school.

You know whats really good - The Jersey Jokes. Those are great can you tell me more please. Come on we all want to hear about Z cavarricis, steroids, spiked hair - everyone is waiting in suspense.