Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dee Phunk

Wow, u guys are just...WOW.

I don't even know a good word to use here. I don't think there's a word to describe the level of boredom and amount of 'whatever' that you guys hold in your blood vessels to start posts like these. Holy shit. Or it could be the other way around...the old Kindergarten philosophy...where the little boy teases, makes fun of, pushes and pulls the hair of the little girl only cuz he likes her alot?

For those of u who seriously think Daniella is NOT good lookin', you need to re-evaluate yourselves or actually start COUNTING the number of pills ur popping when ur bouncing around off the walls of these clubs u go 2 instead of throwing a handful in the air and munching whatever lands in your mouth. Seriously.

I could sell you guys some really nice Kate Moss photography to work your whammy sticks to if that's the case.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

I don't even know a good word to use here. I don't think there's a word to describe the level of boredom and amount of 'whatever' that you guys hold in your blood vessels to start posts like these. Holy shit. Or it could be the other way around...the old Kindergarten philosophy...where the little boy teases, makes fun of, pushes and pulls the hair of the little girl only cuz he likes her alot?

For those of u who seriously think Daniella is NOT good lookin', you need to re-evaluate yourselves or actually start COUNTING the number of pills ur popping when ur bouncing around off the walls of these clubs u go 2 instead of throwing a handful in the air and munching whatever lands in your mouth. Seriously.

I could sell you guys some really nice Kate Moss photography to work your whammy sticks to if that's the case.

:aright: Damn, I wish I could be as cool as you!