Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite track on the new britney - in the zone CD

atomicapples

:puke: you have got to be kidding me...

i actually downloaded the album so i could see if it really was good b/c i kept hearing people say OOH i love this album, it is so different from her old stuff and whatever. i thought it SUCKed. i couldnt even listen to the whole thing. it wwas boring and her voice is awfull, & whiney. it was like listening to a screachy whine on top of decent music, which i am sure she didnt write. :blank:

Originally posted by linabina

actually in her defense... she wrote 8 songs on the album... :)

she wrote the lyrics or the music??? i think the voice & lyrics suck, the music is decent... that is good that she finally got involved in the music she performs, after 7 years it is about time...

Originally posted by jimk29

Will you people wake up and realize that the girl sucks!! her music stinks. she had one good song, and the only reason that it was good was that Madonna was on it.

She isn't even that good looking!!

was waiting for this post (the hater post every britney thread gets)

Originally posted by magilicuti

its called pop music, welcome to the 20th century

exactly... jesus christ people!!! u dont see me bashing all types of music that i dont like just because other people actually do... i could care less.. do what u want... but leave us alone with our britney cds :)

Originally posted by linabina

exactly... jesus christ people!!! u dont see me bashing all types of music that i dont like just because other people actually do... i could care less.. do what u want... but leave us alone with our britney cds :)

dont worry i do.

in fact when i see teenie boppers dancing to the latest cd in the front of a music store, I stay as far away as possible.

stupidity is contagious.