Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens following Andy?

bxbomb

1 - where did you hear this

and

2 - I haven't heard much about deals being offered by the Yankees to Andy.. have there been any? And if so, why isn't he taking them? If the Yankees offer Andy a deal and he turns it down then it's not their fault if Andy goes to Houston.

Michael Kaye rept the thing about Clemens and no reason why not to beleive it , not saying its a done deal .

ANd yes it is the Yanks fault on this one , they had 15 day window where they were the only team to negotiate with their own free agent to be players , They waited until the 15 day and offered him exactly what he signed for 10m yr for 3 yrs. He turned that down was then offered 4 yrs 54 million from the Redsox!!!!!!

and turned them down cuz he really wanted to stay( and had sais that in every single interview in october that he could not see himself in any other uniform) Right then and there George should have offered him a 4yr deal, but Georgie strung him along thinkin Andy wont leave and he concentrated all his efforts on Vasquez,sheff , brown , Lofton etc. then they offered just a daty or so ago the 3 yr for 12 -13 yr...sorry George a little too late

Originally posted by nomembername

I can not believe this...I just heard that out of nowhere, Fred Wilpon has just offered Andy a five year contract worth 14 million per year and he has accepted.

Fuck you yankees! Mets...2003!!!!!!

WHHHATTTTTTT:eek:

NIce try;)