Clubplanet Nightlife Community

old ppl vs. the internet...

dgmodel

LOL you guys dont even know how frustrating it can be. my grandma doesnt even grasp the concept of a power button. i tried to teach her to use the computer and we couldnt get past booting the thing. i was like OK we will skip that part, she couldnt double click, it was like trying to teach a newborn baby to read a book. i always thought teaching someone to use a computer wouldnt be too hard but i mean, if you cant boot it & you cant click the mouse, you cant use a computer. i had to give up after 2 lessons, she didnt get any closer understanding the concept of double click... the weird thing is she totally has her shit together. she dresses better than most people half her age, she has a bf who is younger & adores her, she knows all about news, entertainment, people, she just cant use a computer.

my mother still uses a typewriter... yeah a typewriter... my dad thinks the smith corona word processor thats sitting in the garage is one of the best inventions ever... lol yeah okay... smithcorona sales are going through the roof for the past several years...