Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YEP - Andy is OFFICIALLY Gone

Codica3

i actually feel bad for yankees fans, andy is a great pitcher and a great guy.

you have g-money to thank for screwing this up. he assumed pettite was money in the bag and focused on other players, all the while poor andy was being ignored he had been speaking with the astros the whole time. george didn't act like he cared so andy walked. in fact andy's father spoke out yesterday because of the treatment andy got by the yankees.

you can all thank george for ruining your team. he did it in the 80's and he is back in control once again and will do the same as he did before. if there is anything you should wish for is for him to die and get a new owner, seriously. the guy has issues.

and to make matters worse, he is going to replace a great 31 year old pitcher with an injury prone 38 year old pitcher?!? he's older than curt schilling and is almost always injured!!!!! what the F is he thinking? not like i should care because i am not a yankees fan, but brown - 38, sheff - 35....what's he going to do next recruit players from a retirement home????? i really hate him and if i were a yankees fan i would resent what he is doing to the team right now.

Well atleast the yanks have a lefty (given he is fat and stupid)

The sox need one bad, washburn maybe.

I have a feeling we are going to be stuck without a shortstop. i do not think that the deal (arod-manny) is going to happen and nomar is pissed. He might not sign with us so they might trade him.:confused: :confused:

We traded our back up (garcia) for stupid ass suppan :blown:

Yankees are still in trouble.

spragga is such a hata!

yes, PATS #! :D:cool:

kabuki man, bob lobel reported tonight that the a-rod deal is 95% done, no press conference yet but they have worked out the negotiations and contract revisions and are just waiting for the blessing of the players association. i am hoping, praying and wishing that nomar will stay and play at 2nd or 3rd. but most likely he is gone since henry is pissed(but mainly at that asshole tellem). maybe he will smooth things over with nomar and we will have RodMar. god wouldn't that be a nice infield combo? :drool:

*keeping fingers crossed*

and when is foulke gonna make up his foulking mind?!? most likely he stay's in oakland. blah!

Fassel = gone

edwards= pussy (like he would dump milloy before the season)

Belicheck has ball that clank.

Plus 2 first and second round draft picks next year.

I wonder who on he jets defensive line is next to get a dui/caught with drugs/hits his wife/

Originally posted by jtk4

Fassel = gone

edwards= pussy (like he would dump milloy before the season)

Belicheck has ball that clank.

Plus 2 first and second round draft picks next year.

I wonder who on he jets defensive line is next to get a dui/caught with drugs/hits his wife/

Typical dickhead response...brass balls? what an f'n joke...milloy was dumped for salary reasons...

And Belichick...please...oh please...GET AIDS!! :aright:

That would be great if we get him, i just do not want to get my hopes up. now we will need a left fielder, I like kapler but he will not cut it. Maybe juan gone if he will cheap enough. The nomar deal to dodgers will not work now(they won't trade two pitchers)

so it looks like washburn or adam kennedy.

we could of kept milloy, we are 4 million under he cap. Belichick knew was not worth the money. It is not my fault that the jet draft shady characters.

i mean the did get busted for drunk driving

And the other got busted for weed in is system.

Ok nobody hit there wife yet but that robertson(i think) guy is only a rookie