Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUNRISE IS at VISION

tdawg

First off we at Sunrise sincerely apologize to everyone for all the confusion over the past week or so regarding our afterhours party.....

A decision was made by the Sunrise crew to move our party to VISION...we felt that this move would secure our future in the late nite circuit.....so we can continue throwing the best party we can without any more interruption...

SO HERE IT IS-

DOORS @ 2:30 am SHARP!!

DJ's -

RICK NAPLES in the LOUNGE

TANER K in the main room

18+

No DRESS CODE

and oh yeah...

ITS STILL MY MUTHAFUKIN B-DAY BASH!!!! ha!!

thanks again

please spread the word that the party WILL be at VISION NIGHTCLUB

LADIES FREE till 3AM!!!

check out de other board for the reviews....

i heard it was a little odd at first because people who showed up were expecting hip hop. but taner played, it was good, stayed open till 8....

the place is pretty small... there are two rooms (naples worked the lounge). we are throwing an afterhours there this coming friday night.... 12/19

you should come.

dj adilson, joe bermudez, dj play, and will monotone.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by groovefire

Good luck T, and whatever you do, dO nOt LeT dJ cApO pRoMoTe 4 YoU. HOLLA!

DJ CaPO Is JuST LEtTing PeOPle KnOW AboUt His NiGHts tHat He DJ's with me and he needs to stop writing like that (dont know why he does) but it is pretty funny that you guys find it hilarious but why dont all of you come down to see Zati & Capo play one night we do about 3-600 people a night WITHOUT PROMOTING there are no flyers its all word of mouth we have been djing over @ Roosevelts for over a year now and we do a damn good job in Salem

:)

visit the link below check out some past nights @ Roosevelts under the heading PHOTOS

lol... I ran a search under DJ Capo I wanted to see what he has been doing online he said he was posting on sites so I figured I would check things out .I have been pretty good staying busy. Finally got a night off from Roosevelts last Saturday so I went into the Roxy with a bunch of my friends they never went so. How have things been with you bro?