Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spundae Discount Tix For This Saturday 12/13

alex90028

Hey Wassup L.A Party People ?!?!?!

It is awfully quiet in L.A.Clubland these days. Guess all of you are all busy with Christmas Parties and Shopping!!

Never-the-less, there are still some cool clubs going on these days, worth to get up and hit the dancefloor!

Dont forget, the New Years Eve Page is now up and running on the Website (www.alexinla.com)

You can also discuss your plans for that Night, see were other people go to party on the Messageboard, just click on this link => http://pub59.ezboard.com/falexlosangelesfrm1

In any case, have fun, dont drink and drive! See you at the clubs!!!

ALEX

FRIDAY 12/12

HIGHLANDS

4th Floor - Hollywood/Highland Complex - Hollywood

The Highlands also has the best Hip Hop DJ's in town: DJ A.M., Brad

the Lad AND on the upstairs patio - Heineken's National DJ, Spundae's

House Room Resident, Thump Radio's own - Isaiah Martin ???

GUESTLIST IS FREE FOR GIRLS B4 11 PM, GUYS REDUCED $15 ADMISSION, JUST

E-MAIL ME WITH HIGHLANDS IN THE SUBJECTLINE (alexinla03@yahoo.com)

E-MAIL DEADLINE 5 PM

(ALSO HAVE A LIST FOR HIGHLANDS SATURDAY)

SPECIAL EVENT @ IVAR

6356 Hollywood Blvd - Hollywood

REALITY CRAWL TOUR 2003

Party with several generations of Real World/Road Rules cast members & be captured live for an upcoming DVD release of "Reality Bar Crawl: Volume I"

Reality Casting Call Agents will be on hand to select cast members for upcoming reality shows like Big Brother, The Bachelor and Survivor (Do you really wanne be on these shows?!?!?)

In any case, get there early for complimentary Stockholm Kristall Vodka And Merlins Energy Source from 9.30-10.30 PM

Guestlist : $15 / Preferred Entry, No Waiting In Line

Just E-mail Me with "IVAR" In the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

SATURDAY 12/13

JOYA BEVERLY HILLS

242 N.Camden Way - Beverly Hills

JOYA is a dual-level nightclub in the heart of 90210 which caters to a sexy, trendy, and upscale crowd that has an opportunity to indulge in a unique 4 course fondue dining experience, and then dance it all off with the hottest Deejays that keep it rockin all night long.

'top 40', hip hop, 80's, and rock

This Saturday Joya hosts its special "$5 you name it drinks" from 9-10:00pm. Guaranteed to reach capacity this Saturday! RSVP to get on the guest list!

l

JOYA features 2 deejays, 2 bars, an outdoor patio, and the red velvet VIP room where many celebrities are often spotted.

Girls are FREE All Night, Guys Free b4 10 PM - $10 After, Guestlist:e-mail me to alexinla03@yahoo.com with "JOYA" in the Subjectline

ALSO

SPUNDAE @ CIRCUS

6655 Santa Monica Blvd - Hollywood

For over 2 Years now, Spundae is still the only Mega-Danceclub in L.A., getting 2000+ people thru there doors each and every week!

World Class House and Trance DJ's have spun here and this week there will be no difference!

2 Dancefloors, Huge Outside Patio, Free Fruit Bar, Chill Out Lounge and a fun, unpretentious crowd added to the mix

I will have a special VIP Guestlist running for Spundae this week!($15 Entrance, instead of $25 and a line pass, giving you access to the VIP Entrance, avoiding the line to get in)

If you like to be on the list, e-mail me with "Spundae" in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

(B4 11 AM Saturday!!!!)

ALSO

RED LIGHT @ FUBAR

7994 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood

This little New York Style Bar with it's little dancefloor is a really cool Hollywood spot, although on the downlow.

This Saturday they have a special event for to get your voyeuristic side out with a Peep Show, Go Go Dancers and Exhibistionists running around in the backroom (WHAT>!>!)

There will also be a special EFFEN Premium Open Vodka Bar from 9.30-10.30 PM

Crowd is mostly unpretentious, mixed gay/str8 and Dj's spinning everything from Dance to Rock!

To be on the Open Bar Guestlist, please call 323-791-3041

ALSO

BARFLY

As Always our friends over at Barfly would love to envite you to there

club! A long standing Newlsetter favorite! Sexy Girls & Guys, Drinks,

Hip Hop by DJ Crash, Sunset Strip Action!

E-MAIL intoxicateu@excite.com for Guestlist Info!

ALSO

HIGHLANDS (same deal as Fri, just e-mal me, indicating what Night you

would like to go)

TUESDAYS 12/16

THE FALLS

8210 Sunset Blvd - West Hollywood

This is a special treat on Tuesday night for a exclusive VIP Industry

"Networking Party" @ the FALLS! Be a part of a select, social crowd of

professionals and taste makers representing all aspects of the

entertainment industry!

Tuesday Night Network brings together some of the brightest and most

recognized professionals in the entertainment biz todate! As always we

feature an endless tasting of "FREE" gourmet tray passed appetizers,

and

the best live DJ's on the west coast!

THIS IS A GUEST LIST ONLY EVENT - NO COVER - SO E-MAIL ME WITH "THE

FALLS" IN THE SUBJECTLINE

B4 5 PM TUESDAY

(alexinla03@yahoo.com)

How is RED ??

Yeah... I was going to see LOTR last night but a couple of friends flaked.... why wouldnt people want to see an almost 4 hour movie and midnight in the middle of the week? I dont get it :D

Ill probably see it once I get back in to town... no point in seeing it here in NAWLINS when we have awesome theaters there.

Well RED is awesome.! I attend every friday.. .the crowd is friendly. I think it's going to be more house music this friday.. DJ Dan will be there. It's in a really old hotel so that's always exciting.. the sound is better than it has been so it's definite to check it out.....!!

I'm still not sure if I'm going or not.. I'll keep you posted.. I'm a little sleepy lately and I want to save up for Xmas... we'll see.. if you go I'll go :D

I wish I could go. If its after hours theres a good chance....

Since Im coming home from being away for so long ...some friends and I are going to dinner at Miagys (SP?) in West Hollywood... Ive been there before... and had a good time..

I LOVE house music and find there is an AWESOME House scene in LA ..... more so than Houston. ... and a lot better than New Orleans ... where I am currently.

Let me know when you go next... I want to check out as many places as possible.

Well the place is open until 4am so you have time to check to it out!

I'll be there though.. I'm sure I will... like I always am...

but fo sure I will be there next weekend.. it's going to be a huge weekend... no guestlist though but it will be fun!

Have fun at miyagi's... it will be crowded!

Well it's sort of a secret but it's going to be an awesome xmas party... just lots going on.. Dj will be Christopher Lawerance so that's not too bad...

the room has huge ceilings .. it's a ball room almost .. man what else can I explain.. it's just a big room.. it's not as clubbish as spundae is with black walls and mirrors etc because it's in a hotel so it's a little bit more clean... it's great!

Personally I love the vibe and the people there. Rarely any meat heads and the girls are extremely cute and friendly. I can go in my sweatpants and be treated like royalty if i wanted. The vibe is happy, loving, fun, crazy, partyish .. etc etc... It's a place to bring friends and dance to great music and hey party a bit too..

I've never been to miyagi's because it's always crowded.. I'm too scared of the people there.. attitudes that is...

If you have the chance check out the website for red www.nexxez.com .. there you will find more info.. but I'm a pretty fun person who can't stand attitudes and always looks for smiles and this is the place... ;)!

hope that helps.. but I'm not too good at reviews... :) My friend lola is still waiting for a review from when Picotto came to red.. :) doh!