Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All USA?

Hi Guys found you all from typing WMC 2004 in google.com Any exclusive parties happening please let me know as me and the london crew are headin over. 6-10 march it is. We'll be there for 10 days so keep us in the loop. That is providing I haven't stepped into some exclusive USA only crew...

I guesss what I would like to know is what music is everybody feelin in this forum.

Peace People

Myster D

whats up bro...glad to see some UK party people comin threw...i partied with u guys in ibiza the last 2 years...within the next few weeks the parties will be announced....the best site for it is miamimasterlist.com...u can sign up now and they will email u whenever new events pop up...as far as what type of house i like, i really cant point to a certain genre but i think u guys will love miami...its the closest thing we have to ibiza and that week will definitely feel like it...only problem is that theres so much going on ull wind up missing alot of great parties...what hotel u guys staying at...i can give ya some info on it...ive been the WMC the last 2 years and ive been to south beach 3 times in total...one party that ur gonna miss it looks like is the Radio 1 party which always is great...im flying in the day before WMC starts just for that one....cheers mate

This son bitch timed me out wrote a big mail explaining myself as I forgot to mention that we are conference vetrans in that most of us have been before. We just always on the look out for that extra badboy exclusive event that is maybe on a roof or some shit. the miami list is now http://www.m3masterlist.com/.

got that on lock down since it first came out but heads up for looking out for a brother. You won't catch me at Radio 1 coz were are more into Bobby and Steve and your very owns like Louie Vega and magic sessions type beat altrhough Naked party this year at Nikki Beach was special. We also hit lazy dog and the clevelander for soul on the beach.

Shame o you guys for not knowing when the conference was. we knew over here from time but there are more links we could exchange as to keep the info and netwroking going. Big respect to you my party man. catch you on the other side ..

Myster D

Originally posted by mysterd

got that on lock down since it first came out but heads up for looking out for a brother. You won't catch me at Radio 1 coz were are more into Bobby and Steve and your very owns like Louie Vega and magic sessions type beat altrhough Naked party this year at Nikki Beach was special. We also hit lazy dog and the clevelander for soul on the beach.

Myster D

yea i missed the bobby and steve party at clevlander last year cause i didnt get there til the next day...the naked music party with miguel migs and his crew u best believe ill be at this year...Masters at Work r hometown boys for us...ill definitely be checkin them out too...see ya down there brotha...send me links on any party info u got...cheers

We do a party at the the WMC every year for PAPERstreet. Last year we had King Britt, Maceo from De La Soul, Nigel Richards and Vikter Duplaix at a private event, we've been at some nice large lounges in the past, but are looking for something new.

We are looking for our venue this year and then we'll post the info.

Any heads up to new spots in Miami since last year greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by tommyup

We do a party at the the WMC every year for PAPERstreet. Last year we had King Britt, Maceo from De La Soul, Nigel Richards and Vikter Duplaix at a private event, we've been at Rumi and Tantra in the past, but are looking for something new.

We are looking for our venue this year and then we'll post the info.

Any heads up to new spots in Miami since last year greatly appreciated!

I'm with you already brother. Got lots of UK crew comin so keep me posted. The only venue I know is up for grab is ok but not sure if you wanna go for it. Its Lost weekend between Washington and ocean drive and a guy over here in the UK can get bookings. Its kind of a sports bar that is gonna be converted to a dancehall.The venues you had previous seem ok but get in touch with dj prince man he's the man for this.