Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BREAK DOWN @Club 7969 Wed., Jan. 7th

tylerprod

Hey Hey Party Peeps!

I just wanted to thank all the beautiful people who showed up for the Grand Opening of "Break Down" on Wednesday night. I cannot remember the last time I had seen so much talent in one room before. The night was SO much FUN! HUGE THANKS to Alex and his gang, and also to Sinrider.com for capturing all the madness on the digicam! The Dance Exhibition was HOT, while RAJA held nothing back hosting the show! I would also like to Thank our special guest, "Bretney", who was recently featured on Jay Leno. HOT HOT HOT!!! By far one of the BEST Britney Spears impersonators I have ever seen! And finally, a very special Thanks to Sean, and Cesar; two of LA's hottest choreographers. Their performances ROCKED the house!!

I am very excited and hope all of you can join us next week as we begin Week 1 of the Dance Competition! $500 for the best choreographed dance routine...NOT TOO SHABBY!

A Sincere Thanks!

Ty~

Raja danced to my song that I wanted to do.. so now i have to think of something different.. when she came on... i was shocked.. i love kylie and I loved her act!! She did awesome!!

Sinrider.com... he was cute :D hehehe shhh.. don't tell him i said that okay!

Which performance was Sean's and Cesar's??? If it's what I think it is, I want to collaborate... I could do that dance and maybe a little bit more 'jazz hands' hehe!

! cheers !

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Lola it's so weird to hear you call me blue..! hehe.. i'm trying to change it back to ShortyStar.. give it a bit... because bluecenterstar is so not me :D

yeah, i like shorty better personally....

good, i won't call you blue anymore then ;)

Send DaVe a PM to see if he will change you to ShortyStar!

just don't expect him to respond for like 1 month...

:laugh:

Hey Hey Party Peeps!

I would like to announce that HOT 92.3 has joined forces with BREAK DOWN!

HOT 92.3 will be out at the club all night long with freebies and plenty O' Giveaways!

Hope to see everyone there Wednesday as this week is the first week of competition!

And YUM YUM! If it is like last week, there will be plenty O' HOTTIES to go around at this party palace!! See you there!

Ty~

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Are those pictures from that cute guy i was eyeing all night???

NEways.. I can't make it tonight I have to pick up some records from another club and I'm mad tired.. :( but if it's going on next week fo sure!

Ya, it was you! Lol. Busted! ;)

You don't know who I am ... Are you saying that I was obvious staring at you?? I tried to be low key about it but I was getting tired of the kids dancing and you kept walking all over the place and i was interested in what pictures you were taking.. okay..

but good one for busting me out... I always do such a bad job!