Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>So, Who's going to ARC this Sat?

glowgrlnyc

yup liebing was tight, i was feelin that tech house after though, whoever it was that spun after him.

shit liebing even threw down a record i own, tiiiiiiiiiiight and then i went like this with my hands YO and he went like that with his hands YO and we was like eye to eye....wurd.

great time.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

yup liebing was tight, i was feelin that tech house after though, whoever it was that spun after him.

shit liebing even threw down a record i own, tiiiiiiiiiiight and then i went like this with my hands YO and he went like that with his hands YO and we was like eye to eye....wurd.

great time.

yeah.....he loves making eye contact w/ his audience...

Ive bonded with him a few times myself.....hehehe ;):) :)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yeah.....he loves making eye contact w/ his audience...

Ive bonded with him a few times myself.....hehehe ;):) :)

damn glow, i know you said you worshipped the man, but HOLY SHIT, i have NEVER seen you get like that. you went all super groupie and were squealing and jumpin around like a preteen girly at a boy band concert, i was like WHAT WHAT. It was golden but man he sure made us all break it down. Yes looooooooove the way he connects with the audience, thats a huge plus for me.

damn glow, i know you said you worshipped the man, but HOLY SHIT, i have NEVER seen you get like that. you went all super groupie and were squealing and jumpin around like a preteen girly at a boy band concert, i was like WHAT WHAT.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh:

You know you wanted to Join in w/ us!!!! hahahaha

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh:

You know you wanted to Join in w/ us!!!! hahahaha

aww fuck you found me out, he made me all tinly inside, it was that shaved head and bangin beats :tongue:

wurd yo i feel you on that shit, i been feelin that techno in my bones all day.

aww fuck you found me out, he made me all tinly inside, it was that shaved head and bangin beats :tongue:

wurd yo i feel you on that shit, i been feelin that techno in my bones all day.

hey hey....how quickly you forget how you were praising Adam Beyer @ Tronic by holding on to the DJ Booth with your head bowed down in complete awe! heheheh ;)

hey hey....how quickly you forget how you were praising Adam Beyer @ Tronic by holding on to the DJ Booth with your head bowed down in complete awe! heheheh ;)

Nah def on the realz, i loved Saunderson and Adam Beyer more than liebing, but liebing kept doing really cool shit cuz of that scratch shit he had.

Saunderson had that funky shit goin on for me.

Beyer threw down the sickest shit i've heard and it was sooooooo fuckin damn I can't even explain.

Liebing was just non stop bangin.

yup...because thats what he spins: "bangin' slammin' Techno"

Some people just cant handle it....the beats are too pounding for some....But man...THATS WHAT I LIVE FOR!

:D

Nah def I feel that, and i love it too, I can't just stick to one kind of dj, just can't they all so diff and i love their styles. Thats the shit, they all spin techno, diff kinds at times but they throw in their own personal touch and you just feel that shit and it's so amazing, sigh. Seriously glow, thanks so much for everything youz the shit and if it wasn't for you i dont think i would have paid mind to techno at all. i'm about the funk but damn i loves me that techno.