Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FBI arrests Al Qaeda group...

philippio

The names of 5 Al Qaeda operatives in the US who were suspected of carrying out an operation to crash an American Airlines Boeing 777-200 into a Miami nightclub were released yesterday.

Abdul Saeed Al Mawafi, Aqbar Mahmoud Sawooni, Muhammad Sharif Al Tawfiq, Ibrahim Kamal El Mahrooni and Kefir Mohammet Farouk were arrested in a rented apartment in North Miami on wednesday. Detailed plans were found in the apartment outlining plans to hijack an American Airlines Boeing 777-200 immediately after departure and crash it into one of Miami's largest nightclubs, Club Space. If carried out, this would have been the second Al Qaeda linked attack on a nightclub following the Bali attack more than a year ago.

:D I'm an evil moogafooga!

:hat: the mad-hatter

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like your name, doc. For Halloween I was dressed as a gynecologist. My name was Dr. Phil A. Fagina M.D. FACG (Fellow American College of Gynecology) and my name tag had the Baptist logo on it and said "Cold Hands, Warm Heart". Thephoenix made it for me.

I :heart:ARABS.

I'm fascinated by Arabic culture and the islamic religion. And I'm devastated that the entire muslim population is looked upon with such hate solely due to the actions of a few extremist individuals.

Originally posted by philippio

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like your name, doc. For Halloween I was dressed as a gynecologist. My name was Dr. Phil A. Fagina M.D. FACG (Fellow American College of Gynecology) and my name tag had the Baptist logo on it and said "Cold Hands, Warm Heart". Thephoenix made it for me.

I :heart: ARABS.

I'm fascinated by Arabic culture and the islamic religion. And I'm devastated that the entire muslim population is looked upon with such hate solely due to the actions of a few extremist individuals.

we are the world, we are the children...:blank:

I :heart: ARABS.

Not everyone from Arabic descent is a terrorist. I should know...I married one.

Relax Saleen, my post was not intended to make fun of the WTC disaster in any way. It was 100% intended to make fun of Space.

On 9.11.01, 2 of my coworkers in CT lost loved ones so believe me, I wasn't at all happy. I was very devastated but I was definitely not going to point a finger at the world's muslims.

Please ban this Phillipo fuck now...

This is as far from funny as you can get...I have often wondered about if something would happen when I've been out at a club with thousands of people....

Phillipio your humor is even lower than your taste in music...

Get a clue and get a life

Relax Saleen, my post was not intended to make fun of the WTC disaster in any way. It was 100% intended to make fun of Space.

On 9.11.01, 2 of my coworkers in CT lost loved ones so believe me, I wasn't at all happy. I was very devastated but I was definitely not going to point a finger at the world's muslims.

Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity

Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked

He’s so mad, but he won’t give up that easy

Is he? No

He won’t have it , he knows his whole back city’s ropes

It don’t matter, he’s dope

He knows that, but he’s broke

He’s so stacked that he knows

When he goes back to his mobile home, that’s when it’s

Back to the lab again yo

This whole rap shit

He better go capture this moment and hope it don’t pass him

:blank:

someone's taste in music can't be low or high. It can be good or bad.

Don't you think everyone has wondered what could happen in a club with thousands of people? Partly because these things do happen? But are you going to stop taking risks and enjoying yourself because a club in berlin was bombed in the 70's and a club in Bali was bombed last year? Can you stop living?