Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra Collins tonight...trance?

Originally posted by kutekimee

Do you think she'll spin a lot of trance material?? I hope so! Not sure what and how she's been spinning lately.

you are an "avalonhead"..huh?

did you go last night too? this time we have to meet up..

I have to go to centro, spirit, china club...and avalon..

gonna be a long night..

if anyone wants to join me on the journey.. feel free to PM me.

Originally posted by joevibe

you are an "avalonhead"..huh?

did you go last night too? this time we have to meet up..

I have to go to centro, spirit, china club...and avalon..

gonna be a long night..

if anyone wants to join me on the journey.. feel free to PM me.

Hey Joe! actually, i'm not an avalonhead...i just noticed that sandra collins will be there :-D i didn't go to avalon last week either due to crystal method's appearance at CF :tongue: (was that last week??) anyway, i didn't even go out last night...it was a long week at work sittin in front of the computer so i'm ready to get my dancin frenzy fix on tonight...woohoo...

are you actually gonna be dancin at all these places you're going to?? sounds like you're doing a tour. I've been meaning to check out Spirit. No offense, but China Club sucks, why're u going there?

But yeah, we have to meet up!! let me know where and when.

Well? Do ya think Sandra Collins will be spinning trance tunes?

:DanceStar’s 2003 Best US DJ SANDRA COLLINS makes a special appearance at Avaland. With over 13+ years of experience, Sandra has risen to the superstar DJ level and is often regarded as the “goddess of trance†but never limits her sound to such)

probably.....

yeah >>>>I am on tour... social visits, pictures.

no time to just let loose and dance....

:(

I am a total observer lately.. me and my camera...

I am just the man "on the scene"... takin in all in.

i would like to check out sandra collins but my legs and wallet took a beating last night.. instead i think im heading over to show.. anyone know what place is like?

joevibe... were you taking pics last night at avalon?? and if so where can i see them.. thanks

Originally posted by oldtimer

i would like to check out sandra collins but my legs and wallet took a beating last night.. instead i think im heading over to show.. anyone know what place is like?

joevibe... were you taking pics last night at avalon?? and if so where can i see them.. thanks

You should come and listen to some proper Techno tonight with Germany's number on DJ Chris Liebing at Club Arc. Being that I see you like Plastikman!!!

Originally posted by craigharris

You should come and listen to some proper Techno tonight with Germany's number on DJ Chris Liebing at Club Arc. Being that I see you like Plastikman!!!

actually... i'm not a big techno fan or a fan of plastikman.. i mean once and a while i can get into techno... but for the most part i steer away from it..i read one of plastikmans interviews and im not really a big fan of him as a person either.. he came off as kind of conceited.. i just thought the fact that someone that makes lsd made some sheets with the plastikman logo.. i think that's a trip in itself

Originally posted by oldtimer

actually... i'm not a big techno fan or a fan of plastikman.. i mean once and a while i can get into techno... but for the most part i steer away from it..i read one of plastikmans interviews and im not really a big fan of him as a person either.. he came off as kind of conceited.. i just thought the fact that someone that makes lsd made some sheets with the plastikman logo.. i think that's a trip in itself

It so happens that the sheet was the actualy CD cover for his Sheet One CD. NO lsd on it though.