Clubplanet Nightlife Community

westside connection

dillinger

i too, love tupac and snoop! but the only thing you have to offer to this post is "west coast hip-hop died when SNOOP LEFT DEATHROW".. what?!!?!?:confused: that's it ?? the day west coast hip-hop died was when snoop left deathrow! you obviously don't know too much about snoop, or dre or pac!! and even less about deathrow! i'll go easy on ya' cause i don't believe you know any better.

WESTSIDE!!!

get educated!

peace;)

Originally posted by panther

i too, love tupac and snoop! but the only thing you have to offer to this post is "hip-hop died when SNOOP LEFT DEATHROW".. what?!!?!?:confused: that's it ?? the day hip-hop died was when snoop left deathrow! you obviously don't know to much about snoop, or dre or pac!! and even less about deathrow! i'll go easy on ya' cause i don't believe you know any better.

WESTSIDE!!!

get educated!

peace;)

Tellin' me to get educated? Sounds like you're the one that needs to "get educated" 'cause ya didnt read my post right. I said WEST COAST STYLE HIP-HOP died when Snoop left Death Row, and Tupac died. Not hip-hop in general...

Friggin 'tard...

And yes it did die when Tupac died and Snoop left Death Row...southern and east coast rap are whats hot right now.

yeah, i'm gonna let you tell it!!

I MAINTAIN WITH OUT RESERVATION!!..... you are very ignorant indeed!! i still don't know where the phuck you coming from and neither do you!.....

what's worse is.... you about a triffling trendy ho' !!! "southern and eastcoast " is hot right now!by golly!! darn toot'n buddy!

i'm truly blessed in that, i love music! many types of genres! when it comes to rap or hip/hop. i don't listen to just "1 coast"!! that would be you!!! if it's good !! i like it!! if i like it .. i'll buy it! does'nt matter where it's coming from.

:rolleyes: so, now.. let me offer you this advice: "DON'T LIMIT YA' SELF BIAAATCH"!!!!:tongue:

on a more positive note: i did like that smilie you had on your first post....hahaha the yellow guy shaking his finger, like no-no-no! that shit was funny! i'll give you that! had me rolln:roll:

I agree with ya...I dont limit myself. If its hot, I buy it. I'm just saying look at whats big in hip-hop this past year. Southern rappers like Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Bone Crusher, Clipse, David Banner, Missy Elliot, Youngbloodz, Chingy, Ludacris, Outkast, Baby/Big Tymers...I could go on and on.

And the East coast style rappers like Ja Rule, Jay-Z, Lil Kim, and some guy named 50 Cent.

Name one west coast style rapper thats been big in the past year or even 2-3 years...its tough to name more than one or two, if that.

All I meant was the West coast style of rap was huge when Death Row was big...Snoop, Dre, Ice Cube, Tupac, and so on. But once Dre and Snoop left Death Row, and Tupac was killed...that style hasnt been around.

X, say it ain't so, they saying you're style is weakening...

nah, on the real, Death Row blew West Coast open when they came about...that's mos def true...but it's certainly went downhill after that...but definitely not gone...ppl over there certainly still appreciates some acts over there...and y'all know we will always love Nate Dogg, hehehhe...Xzibit has been a fave of mine ever since Paparrazzi...can't forget Warren G (don't call it a comeback)...also WC is an ill group...and the lyrical Rass Kass..and this new cat, who's supposed to be blowing up out there, damn forgot his name...

anyhow, it's love from coast to coast, from Canada to the Far East...it's whatever you appreciate in yo ears...

but of course for me, East Coast is more my flava...:D