Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best ny nightlife site

ok what is the best new york nightlife site, clubplanet, is leading by far in traffic, but if you look at the detailed traffic, its shows its leads cause of the message board, that where the most people here go, every other feature is kinda weak, dont want to knock them but isee like all the parties. com , joon bug . c om, and till late . com, and they have a better party calendar but what they dont have is like the community like clubplanet. if you guys could rank top 10 party pic sites which ones would it be (nyc) only, or just a list of teh best new york nightlife site.

hope to get a lot of response on this one

we are the only site in the world with an online community..like friendster/myspace...

all club peple..it's pretty cool. we are definitely the bigggest on the west caost.. but haven't been in NYC long enough... still a baby..

We are all promoters..we aren't web people, or a "picture site".. just a bunch of guys and girls enjoying the party scene....

we have great relationships with our venues/ dj's etc.

I think we (the team) are definitely having the most fun.. thats the important thing.

we do it right.... ;)

I think CP is the biggest in NYC...

joon-bug for pics etc... but not as far as supporting the scene.

there are some big ones out there... Canada has some(montreal) but most are city based, not even regional, national..or worldly known...

I think as far as the world goes.. CP and e.ventvibe may be in the top somewhere...

People don't realize how many sites there are out there....

there are soooooooo many....

and they are big.

I don't know too many euro ones..strictly because the sites are in german, duetsh, etc...

did I get too broad..?

Originally posted by DarrellG

:spam:

jk D :D

I heard Miss Pacman doesn't give it up.. so he's gotta go bangin ghosts..

I read that in one of the tabloids. :)

and NCC has a cute lil photographer I always run into at the urban events.. if your out there.. ;)

<----- cheezeball.

:)

hey dmitry

u right ncc is one of the hottest one, in nyc, wow the site is good i dont think the pics are good but all the features are hot, i think the best pics is all the parties .co m and till late . com,

event v ibe . com i dont like at all might be the biggest in the west cost but not world wide. and there pics are not good at all

it look like teh best worldwide is tilll ate .com, they ahve england, france, switzerland, florida, ibiza and new york. traffic vise it also seems cp and ncc are the top, but picture vise i really go with all the parties .com and tilll late. com

and who is the photographer for ncc hehe, and ncc dont see to have to many photo , i guess they do it once in a while or how is it dmitry

It depends... All of NYC ? or Parts of NYC?

I know it just one neighborhood, but Bay Ridge has more bars than any other and the best site BY FAR is BayRidgeNights.com with over 45 reviews of Bars, Clubs and Lounges in Bay Ridge.

BayRidgeNights also has an integrated community/forum, private messages, and buddylist system. Users can also upload there own photos, post photo comments, post reviews, and post promotional flyers on the MAIN PAGE all FREE OF CHARGE.

So i guess the "best new york nightlife site" is a matter of location, and a matter of opinion.

Originally posted by nyctruth

joe

why u sweating ohter people, if u the head of e ven vibe ,, u need more pics man, and better quality pics, there is alway slike 10 pics adn thats it

I am not sweating the other sites..

I have become friendly with wuite a few since I brought the vibe to NYC..they each offer smething different.. a different perspctive..

and as far as my pics go..If the party is off the hook..you get a lot of pics... personally, if I feel the good energy it transposes into me taking pics....

sometimes its abttery issue..but most of the time..it has to do with the energy....

how much I am feeling the party..

I am not gonna take pics just to take them like some other sites..I have a responsibility to the west coast people to really show them whats going on.. big crowd shots etc... the pics are a story about my night out....

if I go to a place, no matter how big the dj..if there 45 people and no energy..I'm not takin any pics. I am not gonna hype a party or a crowd, or even the promoter, venue, friends or not, to make it look good. I wanna keep my opinions sincere, my pictures sincere to those who see them.

you got all that???? you get where I'm comin from? you are the "truth" you should of all people understand that.

i am the truth

thats y i talk the truth

u went to a lot of opening and lot of big parties and u have not a lot pics, matter of fact u never have a lot of pics, and not only htat the quality sucks too, u not repping e vent vibe rihgt,

making the name bad

Originally posted by nyctruth

i am the truth

thats y i talk the truth

u went to a lot of opening and lot of big parties and u have not a lot pics, matter of fact u never have a lot of pics, and not only htat the quality sucks too, u not repping e vent vibe rihgt,

making the name bad

so ya wanna come take pics for me???

expose the vibe?