Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I am in love...

Originally posted by cathyo:

I recently bought Oakenfolds GU cd but someone said it wasn't worth it. So, I never even opened it and planned on returning it. Does anyone else have it and do you think I should crack it open?? What's his style?

I don't like his GU new york, too mellow for me. His style is more up-lifting trance, with sometimes a hit of goa trance thrown in. If you can, try get his GU, LIve in Oslo CD...or his latest release (I forget the name of it).

I'd love to hear him in Twilo!!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

I agree, the GU isn't that spectacular. For studio albums, best bet would be tranceport or Resident Creamfields. I think Oakie is a lot better live though, so try and dl some live sets (Sydney, Miami, Gatecrasher, Liverpool etc). I always thought his live sets were much better than the studio stuff.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by cathyo:

I recently bought Oakenfolds GU cd but someone said it wasn't worth it. So, I never even opened it and planned on returning it. Does anyone else have it and do you think I should crack it open?? What's his style?

Hm I think you better should judged it yourself! Don't listen other people, grab your CD and give it a chance!!

I hope U will enjoy it smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by cosmicgirl:

Lucie! Im emailing you tonight! Hugs and kisses!

okey dokey girlie smile.gif I hope I'll see you tomorrow smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Archived