Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>So whos Going to TRONiC tomorrow! T-1000!!!

not gonna make it tonight. no cash, just feelin plain sluggish and i know if i do go i'll have a fuckin great time buuuuuuuuuuuut, be shit faced at work cuz i'd be so tired, ugh.

Who knows, it's only 720 but so far don't think imma make it.

I'll hit you back for the time you spotted me this weekend glow, red bull n vodka on me:D fo sheez. You the best glow, least your bodily functions are in workin order unlike someone else early sunday morning:gas:

Originally posted by iamsamurai

not gonna make it tonight. no cash, just feelin plain sluggish and i know if i do go i'll have a fuckin great time buuuuuuuuuuuut, be shit faced at work cuz i'd be so tired, ugh.

Who knows, it's only 720 but so far don't think imma make it.

I'll hit you back for the time you spotted me this weekend glow, red bull n vodka on me:D fo sheez. You the best glow, least your bodily functions are in workin order unlike someone else early sunday morning:gas:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we'll be there 2night.....so if you change ur mind, come by :)

heh i ended up going. had a pretty good time, the music......BANGIN...T1000, insane sooo insane, the beats where good but i loved watchin him cuz he was sooooooooo into it, it was awesome the vibe he gave off. Nigel AMAZING FUCKIN AMAZING, he dropped those first records with vengeance n fury, I def would have loved to stay but work n all.

I was soooooo off last night though, squiddy seemed pretty off too, bleh and flow well he was ON all over the place heh he. Hopefully i'll be more active at joy.

Originally posted by ckord

That was some of the best shit I've heard at tronic in a long time!!!! T-1000 and Nigel Richards were both ON POINT! Great night. BTW Nigel is a cutie :heart:

Def awesome, sucks I was off, just wasn't feelin all up n about but glad i went to hear it.

Wurd ckord who where you? i was the dude sittin near the booth with bluish hair and a grey zip down sweater thingie, with strappy pants.

Def awesome, sucks I was off, just wasn't feelin all up n about but glad i went to hear it.

Wurd ckord who where you? i was the dude sittin near the booth with bluish hair and a grey zip down sweater thingie, with strappy pants.

Yeah I saw you there......I know because of your avatar, lol. I have long brown hair and I was wearing a leather jacket. I sat down most of the night, exhausted from working the whole day. I got there kinda late, so I missed agent orange.

Originally posted by ckord

Yeah I saw you there......I know because of your avatar, lol. I have long brown hair and I was wearing a leather jacket. I sat down most of the night, exhausted from working the whole day. I got there kinda late, so I missed agent orange.

long brown hair n a leather, lol, i saw a few girls there that night like that:tongue: I got there around 1am I think and broke out at 230am, just was feelin bleh but man they were tearing it up.

Come up and say sup next time, i'll be there next week for mistress.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I had a GREAT TIME!!!

T-1000 - Excellent as USUAL!!!!

BUT OMG!!!!!! NIGEL WAS FREAKIN INSANE!!!! That was definetly the best sat IVE ever heard from him!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

even though i was off, it was still cool watchin you bug out and DEF FLOW, holy shit he was all over the place it was awesome. How about your female stalker that was all up on you n squid man that was insane.

even though i was off, it was still cool watchin you bug out and DEF FLOW, holy shit he was all over the place it was awesome. How about your female stalker that was all up on you n squid man that was insane.

what the hellll!!!! She was kissing my hair... :eek: :eek: :eek:

....she freaked me out!!!! :shake::laugh:

yah what was her deal, i was like omg, i can't beleive she's toucher her with flow right there, i mean geeeeez that was insane.

seriously!!!!

I probably have more girls hit on me @ clubs than guys...

some chick asked to come home w/ me as we were leaving Tronic....hahahha...I was like, "um, no.....Im leaving w/ my boyfriend....sorry"

some other girl told me that she's totally straight, BUT would totally have a threesome w/ me,her, and her Boyfriend??? WTF????? :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

seriously!!!!

I probably have more girls hit on me @ clubs than guys...

some chick asked to come home w/ me as we were leaving Tronic....hahahha...I was like, "um, no.....Im leaving w/ my boyfriend....sorry"

some other girl told me that she's totally straight, BUT would totally have a threesome w/ me,her, and her Boyfriend??? WTF????? :laugh:

wow, thats some CRAAAAAAAZY SHITE. I love the whole tronic treatment thing but not to be mean or disrespect but some of the most err "unique" .......FUCKIN FREAKS... come out n hit that place up.