Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stabbing At Circa Saturday Night

nitelifevibe

2 men arrested after Rochelle Park melee

Sunday, December 14, 2003

By MITCHEL MADDUX

STAFF WRITER

Two Florida men were in custody following an early morning fight Friday in Rochelle Park that left a North Jersey woman with a collapsed lung and a man with a serious knife wound to his arm, police said.

The altercation broke out in the parking lot of the Ramada Inn near the Garden State Parkway and was prompted by the Florida men making lewd remarks to women who were leaving a nightclub in the hotel, said Rochelle Park police Detective Lt. Robert Flannelly.

"One of suspects put his arm around one of the girls,'' Flannelly said. "An argument ensued, and then a fight ensued.''

The melee was started by the two Florida men, who attacked the group of five women and two men, the detective said.

During the fight, Morfi Espino, 24, of Tampa, pulled out a 6-inch knife with a serrated blade and stabbed one of the men in the back and slashed his left arm, Flannelly said. Espino then slashed a woman in the back and stabbed her under her arm, puncturing her lung, which then collapsed, the detective added.

Espino and his friend, Alexander Rodriguez, 25, also of Tampa, fled into the hotel where they were guests, Flannelly said. A team of three Rochelle Park patrol officers and two detectives later reviewed a hotel security camera videotape, and then conducted a door-to-door search of 25 rooms, he added.

When officers reached a room shared by Espino and Rodriguez, they were invited in by one of the men's girlfriends, Flannelly said.

The men, who were sleeping, had attempted to wash the blood from their clothes and shoes in the hotel room's shower, Flannelly said. Officers also recovered the knife, he said.

Both men were arrested, and authorities said they later admitted to having been drinking before the incident.

"Both gave sworn statements admitting their involvement," Flannelly said.

Authorities charged Espino with aggravated assault, weapons violations, destruction of evidence, and disorderly conduct. Rochelle Park Municipal Judge Roy McGadey set Espino's bail at $175,000, Flannelly said.

Rodriguez, who was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct, and destruction of evidence, had his bail set at $3,500, Flannelly said. Both men were being held Saturday afternoon in the Bergen County Jail.

Nitelifevibe.............i dont see the word CIRCA listed in that article anywhere, do you ASSHOLE? (sorry everyone i dont usually curse but this kid is a clown)

I guESs someone is jealous becasue CIRCA is PACKED 3 nights in a row..............THURSDAY,FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!!!!!

ANOTHER JEALOUS, WANNA BE CLUB KID.(who cant read) It was a Ramada Inn incident that happeded WAY after we were home sleeping.

I HATE JEALOUS,SCUMBAG WANNBE INDUSTRY TYPES.......WHAT HALF-ASS WANNA BE CLUB DO YOU WORK FOR AGAIN?

Arent you the one that sent Kosta a pm about doing a bus trip to your bullshit club afterhours on a thursday night after circa (shows where your brain is....afterhours on a thurs. night..GOOD THINKIN!) I guess you are somewhat sore since we have NO INTEREST in your "great idea", are you that hurting for business?

Is this your way of ATTEMPTING to cause us harm to our night......ARE YOU CRAZY? You should ALTER YOU MARKETING ANGLES.

Since you are soooooo aware of our happenings, you must also be aware that you dont have a dream of competeing with us, even as a resturant i guess we are still a threat to you.....SO STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS......OK?

YOU SHOULDNT WISH BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY, DIDNT WE GET THE LAST BULLSHIT UNDERAGE PARTY YOU WERE THROWIN ........SHUT DOWN:D opps did i say that? RING ANY BELLS?

Please be aware, our "friends" also go across the state line, maybe you will be hearing from them soon............

Vip tech- dont worry we have NOTHING to worry about, you know how it is, . Anyway , try to come down thurs.

PS.....................a quick lesson to the less "experienced" promotors on the board , i.e. nitlelifevibe(no offense you any of my friends in the industry, but it guys like this that give us a bad name)

SPEND MORE TIME THINKING ABOUT YOUR OWN PARTY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME ON THINKING ABOUT HOW TO HURT SOMEONE ELSES.....................................maybe you wouldnt be doing the same bullshit,rehash events that have no impact. Have a good night.

attention DAVE.........please move this to drama, the heading is a lie and it is misleading.

Originally posted by ml2k3

Nitelifevibe.............i dont see the word CIRCA listed in that article anywhere, do you ASSHOLE? (sorry everyone i dont usually curse but this kid is a clown)

I guESs someone is jealous becasue CIRCA is PACKED 3 nights in a row..............THURSDAY,FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!!!!!

ANOTHER JEALOUS, WANNA BE CLUB KID.(who cant read) It was a Ramada Inn incident that happeded WAY after we were home sleeping.

I HATE JEALOUS,SCUMBAG WANNBE INDUSTRY TYPES.......WHAT HALF-ASS WANNA BE CLUB DO YOU WORK FOR AGAIN?

Arent you the one that sent Kosta a pm about doing a bus trip to your bullshit club afterhours on a thursday night after circa (shows where your brain is....afterhours on a thurs. night..GOOD THINKIN!) I guess you are somewhat sore since we have NO INTEREST in your "great idea", are you that hurting for business?

Is this your way of ATTEMPTING to cause us harm to our night......ARE YOU CRAZY? You should ALTER YOU MARKETING ANGLES.

Since you are soooooo aware of our happenings, you must also be aware that you dont have a dream of competeing with us, even as a resturant i guess we are still a threat to you.....SO STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS......OK?

YOU SHOULDNT WISH BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY, DIDNT WE GET THE LAST BULLSHIT UNDERAGE PARTY YOU WERE THROWIN ........SHUT DOWN:D opps did i say that? RING ANY BELLS?

Please be aware, our "friends" also go across the state line, maybe you will be hearing from them soon............

Vip tech- dont worry we have NOTHING to worry about, you know how it is, . Anyway , try to come down thurs.

PS.....................a quick lesson to the less "experienced" promotors on the board , i.e. nitlelifevibe(no offense you any of my friends in the industry, but it guys like this that give us a bad name)

maybe you wouldnt be doing the same bullshit,rehash events that have no impact. Have a good night.

attention DAVE.........please move this to drama, the heading is a lie and it is misleading.

Are you fucking serius? I posted this article because I thought it occurred on Saturday night right after I LEFT CIRCA. However, it was informed to me this happened on thursday night early Friday morning. Now, where would you get that I was trying to cause harm to your LOUNGE. Circa is a great lounge and I had a great time. JELOUS SCUMBAG WANNA BE INDUSTRY types? You must be kidding me, being that the thursday night venue that promote for has been packed since our opening in ny state almost 2 months ago....Come by and we'll count the people.

My marketing angles? Get your shit straight before you post this garbage and about the PM that I had sent to Kosta about a bustrip. It was a bustrip for NEW YEARS EVE not Thursday night dick. I had no idea Kosta did anything affiliated with metro on New years Eve and upon his reply he said he was committed.

PS. I guess your "friends" weren't of much help when METRO was shutdown? Quoting you "SPEND MORE TIME THINKING ABOUT YOUR OWN PARTY INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME ON THINKING ABOUT HOW TO HURT SOMEONE ELSES.....................................and harm other parties" - You Have openly admitted that your VENUE had anything to do with the "shutdown" of that PACKED party that was completely taking away from METROS. BTW the party in NY state is 21, so please come on by.

PPS. Had a great time at CIRCA LAST NIGHT and I apoligize for anyone that thoiught I was trytin to put down the venue. I have good friends that actually work there (no names mentioned), however no it was not packed and nothng to be jelous about :)

Metro was not shut down......your "informants" are wrong FYI, metro NEVER recieved ANY abc violation......EVER!!! NOT 1! If it did, do you think we would be able to be open?

We are not a club, so i am really not concerned with the numbers of your place or any other place.

You said you posted the article because you thought it happened after you left....why on earth would you post the article in the first place?

Seemed malishious(sp?) to me.

Just gives the wrong impression and is mis-leading.

If it wasn't, then no harm done.

Next time you come in say hello..........

I work at the bar in the back.

george.

George,

I in absolutly no way ment any il-fatedness towerd Circa. Had a great time Saturday. In fact probably the best Saturday I've had in a while. I see how it was mis-leading and posted the article beasue I had left att closing on Saturdya night, being that I thoguht it occured on Saturday, and had no idea how stabbing could have occured since iwas in the lot. Jus wanting some feeback about the article. I'm actually going there for dinner on the 19th. How is the menu? I hope this issue is dead and will be sure to say hello. Sorry for the confusion. Goodluck with your venue.

Dennis

Originally posted by nitelifevibe

George,

I in absolutly no way ment any il-fatedness towerd Circa. Had a great time Saturday. In fact probably the best Saturday I've had in a while. I see how it was mis-leading and posted the article beasue I had left att closing on Saturdya night, being that I thoguht it occured on Saturday, and had no idea how stabbing could have occured since iwas in the lot. Jus wanting some feeback about the article. I'm actually going there for dinner on the 19th. How is the menu? I hope this issue is dead and will be sure to say hello. Sorry for the confusion. Goodluck with your venue.

Dennis

Your a faggot, Stop lying i dont see why on earth you would even post this except to cause drama. Find your dick and come back faggot boy..

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I'll be there thursday with Kosta, Nootsy, and hot chicks!

I would of shoved that knife up that florida pussy's ass!

:eek:

Roni Had fun at Voodoo fri night (thank you)-

You have to stop trying to shove things up Guys asses Roni - I will be there Thursday. what time?. BTW I called Spencer 3 times Sat I think his cell is fd up.

Circa WAS packed Thurs Fri and Sat - I know this cause I am a loser and was there all three days. :D Enjoy

"Can't we all just get along"

HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THIS STORY GEORGE...

"Man running around naked at Joey's in Clifton"

Monday, December 15, 2003

By MITCHEL MADDUX

STAFF WRITER

Two men were seen running from the nightclub Joeys. One man was naked and yelling, Police who arrived on the sceen said he seemed to be running for his life. Witnesses said one of the 2 men was screaming "Dirty Sanchez, Nootsy your a Dirty Sanchez." Police interviewed a bartender named George and a really old guy by the name Bedda B. The two drunk men had told police that the bald guy with his pants down went by the name Kosta. The two men escaped all attempts to be caught by police. Later that night the 2 men were seen having sex with a dog. Any one who has any information on these 2 screaming gay men should contact the Clifton Police Department.

Originally posted by nootsy

Roni Had fun at Voodoo fri night (thank you)-

You have to stop trying to shove things up Guys asses Roni - I will be there Thursday. what time?. BTW I called Spencer 3 times Sat I think his cell is fd up.

Circa WAS packed Thurs Fri and Sat - I know this cause I am a loser and was there all three days. :D Enjoy

I'm going to Dave's gym tomorrow, wanna go?

Saturday we all would up at Bahama mamas. We had a barcrwal of 50 Santa Clauses, it was so funny watching them drink and party in Santa suits.

ABout that news story, was that you at Joey's?

Originally posted by voodoolounge

"Can't we all just get along"

HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT THIS STORY GEORGE...

"Man running around naked at Joey's in Clifton"

Monday, December 15, 2003

By MITCHEL MADDUX

STAFF WRITER

Two men were seen running from the nightclub Joeys. One man was naked and yelling, Police who arrived on the sceen said he seemed to be running for his life. Witnesses said one of the 2 men was screaming "Dirty Sanchez, Nootsy your a Dirty Sanchez." Police interviewed a bartender named George and a really old guy by the name Bedda B. The two drunk men had told police that the bald guy with his pants down went by the name Kosta. The two men escaped all attempts to be caught by police. Later that night the 2 men were seen having sex with a dog. Any one who has any information on these 2 screaming gay men should contact the Clifton Police Department.

Bored?