Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whats the first thing you will do when u get 2 miami

Originally posted by vip-tech

YER GETTIN THERE SUN RIGHT???

R U STOPPIN IN AT JP @ THE SHELBORNE??

IF SO WHAT TIME?

Yeah arriving sunday morning. Gonna check in, shower and head out. Ill stop by your thing first. For a little while. The Stereo party is my fav party down there so I gotta go.

Prob Stop by your thing at like noon or so.

Originally posted by asuave

WET WILLIES KID!!!

LOL, It actually isnt as fun anymore. Two years ago was good, last year was too many rules. Cant just chill, gotta get a table, etc... too long of a line. Lots of bullshit.

Originally posted by binoys

LOL, It actually isnt as fun anymore. Two years ago was good, last year was too many rules. Cant just chill, gotta get a table, etc... too long of a line. Lots of bullshit.

Not Fun, R U FAWKIN KIDDIN ME? ITs what you make it. The drunkeness you get from drinking from that place is like no other drunkeness. Two "Call a Cabs" and i might end up streakin down collins avenue this year. I think thats what makes it so fun, becoming a complete belligerent drunk at any time of the day, and it only takes about 5 minutes.SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKK!

IM GOING TO HEADBUTT THE AIRLINE STEWERDESS ONCE WE LAND.......................

THEN STAND AT THE FRONT OF THE PLANE AND YELL "STARTING DEFENSE...............A PLACE AT THE TABLE"...................while kirk lopez's last cd is thumping through the cockpit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

IM GOING TO HEADBUTT THE AIRLINE STEWERDESS ONCE WE LAND.......................

THEN STAND AT THE FRONT OF THE PLANE AND YELL "STARTING DEFENSE...............A PLACE AT THE TABLE"...................while kirk lopez's last cd is thumping through the cockpit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahhahahha!!! holy shit:laugh:

thats some class A funny shit!

Originally posted by asuave

Not Fun, R U FAWKIN KIDDIN ME? ITs what you make it. The drunkeness you get from drinking from that place is like no other drunkeness. Two "Call a Cabs" and i might end up streakin down collins avenue this year. I think thats what makes it so fun, becoming a complete belligerent drunk at any time of the day, and it only takes about 5 minutes.SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKK!

Nah i hear ya, well def be going there. Ill prob be carryin your drunk ass there! I have a feeling me, you, and richie are going to be in Surf Club Sunday form!