Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deppnade!

let me just say...we have booked flights...friday morning till tuesday evening...cause we have to get back to the real world...but will be there to kill ourselves and leave it all in sobe...

stacked...me and the king want to know where we should stay...we are poor little skirts and dont know if we should do the roney joint or just stay at the breakwater which is closer to the clubs anyway...we are pulling pennys together so we can experience you in your glory...stacked...you must show the young how to have fun...and im not talking about going out for gay fucking ass sushi dinner...im talking about scoop competitions...beer pong...less the beer...only with G...gina...i love her...

back to my point...stacked...we are selling ourselves on ebay to afford this...we can only do 2 nights in a hotel...most likely breakwater cause it is half the price...but if u think it is worth it to roney it out for sat and sunday night then let me know...cause we are booking on tuesday for good...my grandfather lives in boca...and he is my best friend...so we arent doing PVD at space friday night...we are hanging with him...and i hate fucking gay trance anyway...but sat morning afternoon we will be checking in at the hotel...and i swear we are already there...so tell court she is awesome...tell bigtime he is hot...tell anyone anything...get the circle ready to dance in...get all the sluts that bang us chemical style ready...labias in tact...and ull be seeing me and the king with bells on...

AMEN

Originally posted by deppnade

let me just say...we have booked flights...friday morning till tuesday evening...cause we have to get back to the real world...but will be there to kill ourselves and leave it all in sobe...

stacked...me and the king want to know where we should stay...we are poor little skirts and dont know if we should do the roney joint or just stay at the breakwater which is closer to the clubs anyway...we are pulling pennys together so we can experience you in your glory...stacked...you must show the young how to have fun...and im not talking about going out for gay fucking ass sushi dinner...im talking about scoop competitions...beer pong...less the beer...only with G...gina...i love her...

back to my point...stacked...we are selling ourselves on ebay to afford this...we can only do 2 nights in a hotel...most likely breakwater cause it is half the price...but if u think it is worth it to roney it out for sat and sunday night then let me know...cause we are booking on tuesday for good...my grandfather lives in boca...and he is my best friend...so we arent doing PVD at space friday night...we are hanging with him...and i hate fucking gay trance anyway...but sat morning afternoon we will be checking in at the hotel...and i swear we are already there...so tell court she is awesome...tell bigtime he is hot...tell anyone anything...get the circle ready to dance in...get all the sluts that bang us chemical style ready...labias in tact...and ull be seeing me and the king with bells on...

AMEN

Drew...

Bro....I am looking forward to this reunion of sorts...I mean after our Number 1 source gets busted...Eric gets a chick under 40 and

you get out of rehab for juice....all of our lives changed! However...now you can experience what the King experienced 4 years ago when Bigtime and I met him in Cancun...his sick abs and veiny biceps afforded the King many classic Canucun experiences...I still remember gulping a few scoops with the King in La Boom then almost dying....from some Tina Beans.....Anyway...we will do it way big as usual...I want to see how Strong island does it...not K-Smooth style.....hahahahaha

Re: the hotel room.....

Well....I suggest getting the cheapest deal you can....I am sure you will be hanging in our room 24/7 so no worries...you two are loved by all...

It is nice you are seeing your grandfather....I wish I could do the same bu he is not alive...take advantage of the time......

Anyway....looking forward to this vacation....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Drew...

Bro....I am looking forward to this reunion of sorts...I mean after our Number 1 source gets busted...Eric gets a chick under 40 and

you get out of rehab for juice....all of our lives changed! However...now you can experience what the King experienced 4 years ago when Bigtime and I met him in Cancun...his sick abs and veiny biceps afforded the King many classic Canucun experiences...I still remember gulping a few scoops with the King in La Boom then almost dying....from some Tina Beans.....Anyway...we will do it way big as usual...I want to see how Strong island does it...not K-Smooth style.....hahahahaha

Re: the hotel room.....

Well....I suggest getting the cheapest deal you can....I am sure you will be hanging in our room 24/7 so no worries...you two are loved by all...

It is nice you are seeing your grandfather....I wish I could do the same bu he is not alive...take advantage of the time......

Anyway....looking forward to this vacation....

1...my grandfather...poppy...means more to me then anyone in this world...he has been there no questions asked...you are more then welcome if you would like to take a day off from partying and come play a few holes of golf if you would like any of the days i am down there...and that offer isnt given to just anyone chris...

2...me and eric really appreciate the 24/7 hanging out thing...but we cant be mooches...i figure this is my time to go nuts too so we ware gonna get the roney...makes it easier...

3...it seems soo far away...march...but i am super excited...its gonna be insane...i cant wait man...

i really appreciate your courtesy that always has been extended my way...from saving me from long island bitches to being super nice to my girlfriend as well as court being nice too...to not being scared to share a taste of verve...i really appreciate it and it will be payed back in WMC 10 fold...

DEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE DOG I JUST GOT SO PUMPED...............i have a severe case of A.D.D and really didnt read one word in this thread, BUT i have an idea what its about and im FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ABOUT INTENSITY, SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...you are on point as usual...I just went to the doctor and talked about my test dosage...because you know I have low testosterone levels and that calls for like a gram a week,,,,He thinks I have a slight infection...but will be fine...I forgot to mention to him....why I really need the test!

Drew...What did you just drop a pill? hahahaha J/K....Needless toi feel the same way towards my Big Little Brother....You have always been good to me and Bigtime...always a sick time...

Re: your grandfather....Bro...I love golf...but I will not be getting down there untill saturday morning....anyway...I would have seriously played...the funny thing is my whole family lives in West Palm...and Courts family lives in Boca as well...hahahaha....

Anyway...Digga is in our room as well as Bigtime ....a Slinky Friend of ours who is a good shit... and Court....then there is another room full of bitches...who are cool as hell...Total Monsters....that we love and adore....

Drew...we will do it like Lil Kim..."Way Big"......

Verve? Ah ...yes the magic magic verve! ....

Digga...Bigtime....? Just how fuckin off the hook will this trip be? Exactly....

stacked.................btw nick has got damien's diet, he is pretty much following the same exact one, im leaving for the gym now, but if ya want to discuss w/ him call diggas "OTHER" phone!!!!

you really need to get diggas shady nuumber, its for when the phone is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............very shady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, sorry but like i said we are all shady, ITS THOSE SKETCHY FUCKS WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...you are on point as usual...I just went to the doctor and talked about my test dosage...because you know I have low testosterone levels and that calls for like a gram a week,,,,He thinks I have a slight infection...but will be fine...I forgot to mention to him....why I really need the test!

Drew...What did you just drop a pill? hahahaha J/K....Needless toi feel the same way towards my Big Little Brother....You have always been good to me and Bigtime...always a sick time...

Re: your grandfather....Bro...I love golf...but I will not be getting down there untill saturday morning....anyway...I would have seriously played...the funny thing is my whole family lives in West Palm...and Courts family lives in Boca as well...hahahaha....

Anyway...Digga is in our room as well as Bigtime ....a Slinky Friend of ours who is a good shit... and Court....then there is another room full of bitches...who are cool as hell...Total Monsters....that we love and adore....

Drew...we will do it like Lil Kim..."Way Big"......

Verve? Ah ...yes the magic magic verve! ....

Digga...Bigtime....? Just how fuckin off the hook will this trip be? Exactly....

chris...my family as well is in west palm...and boca...the lot of em...i will find a way for me you and the king to play 18 holes...my grandfather lives in boca west...he did quite well for himself...if you know boca west you will know what i mean...they have 4 18 hole pga golf courses in it...and we will be playing 1...we must...even if it is tuesday at 7am...it is sooo worth it...

Big little brother...i like that...so it must stick...big little brother...i always wanted an older brother...ill stop with the mushy stuff...

Back to being most iron...in a long island type of way...and K SMOOTH...i dont even want to get into that embarassment of a sperm...i bet you he will be there...in roney...getting tweaked...and you must challenge him to a jersey vs fake tough long island fight...and i will whip out my old fake jersey id so no questions are asked when i drop a spike on his 5' 3" face...wow the test is speaking right now...

Big little brother...i think i am teary eyed...

I just talked to Eric...he said he is bringing down the spurs with him...and some prop to take before night sessions and some haloteston to engulf before beach session...i assume he means being most iron again as u guys did in cancun...

I cant believe this is soo far away...march...this might be the best week of my life...i will be taking 45 cameras with me to take most iron photos...

all im gonna say is i got a boner thinking about this year's WMC...and that is a first being i am on a gram of deca and my dick has dissapeared into my stomach...;)

p.s. that whole boner thing is a joke...as you know i love to wack down the test in whatever muscle feends it...which leads to me being a sexual predator...

Stacked...if you soo like maybe you can come out to eat with me...eric...and my grandfather and grandmother...they will be coming to my room to drop us off...and they can party harder then we could ever...most iron grandfather gulping down some Verve...what a thought...

back to reality...time to watch the 5th wheel...what a world full of slinkys...

Chris...this time i leave the long island bitches at home...and go looking for Jerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

have a nice day...

Originally posted by roddigga

DEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE DOG I JUST GOT SO PUMPED...............i have a severe case of A.D.D and really didnt read one word in this thread, BUT i have an idea what its about and im FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ABOUT INTENSITY, SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod...me screaming your name in Mirage...you dont know the half...i am soo pumped thinking about this trip my biceps just got more stretch marks...very uniron...

i cant fucking wait guys...

I am always down for dinner...!

Yeah....Bigtime and Myself used to do all sorts of crazy shit before we would head out...still do sometimes...hahaha

The King couldnt believe his eyes when he watched us eat halotestins and Percs...then he joined in as well...even went to the extreme and made a trip to the vet...Got some Test and Pins...spot shooting is so on point....

Ask Eric EXACTLY where we met...and what we were doing...it has to do with MTV...hahahaha! I laugh thinking back on it now...but very very funny....This trip is shaping up nice....

Holla at me!

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dear God- Stacked, Drew, and the King again....Cancun all over.......... I hope i love through the 3 days, LOL....I am so excited for this trip.......In fact from right now it is exactly: 79d, 22h, 1 m away till our flight leaves..............

Prince Iron awakes from the dead! hahahaha

Bigtime...we will have to show these rookies how to do it...I am on so much medication right now...I just want to get through Friday...then Not go out until NYE....then chill out until WMC....I want to be large and In Charge.

I am always down for dinner...!

Yeah....Bigtime and Myself used to do all sorts of crazy shit before we would head out...still do sometimes...hahaha

The King couldnt believe his eyes when he watched us eat halotestins and Percs...then he joined in as well...even went to the extreme and made a trip to the vet...Got some Test and Pins...spot shooting is so on point....

Ask Eric EXACTLY where we met...and what we were doing...it has to do with MTV...hahahaha! I laugh thinking back on it now...but very very funny....This trip is shaping up nice....

Holla at me!

dude...i have no patience...this trip will excede the definition of the word sick...

Originally posted by njbigtime

Dear God- Stacked, Drew, and the King again....Cancun all over.......... I hope i love through the 3 days, LOL....I am so excited for this trip.......In fact from right now it is exactly: 79d, 22h, 1 m away till our flight leaves..............

bigtime...this will be the trip all of trips...its one thing to see you are surf club and not be able to have a decent conversation with you because a. i am getting mangled... b. i am finding this to get me more mangled... or c. i am trying to get with a chick that can dance that is mangled...

this will be iron brother bonding...i cant wait...i might dump a gallon of verve over my head as we speak in anticipation and then lick it up off the floor...

just in case you forgot how adorable i am...here i am with that long island attitudinal love of mine last summer in July...i still have a crush on her beyond crushes...

51121-vi.jpg

notice legs bent...back stressed...pipes barely flexed...no need to...im def in love with her...