Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday December 11th @ DeKo !

This Thursday December 18th @ DeKo.

Sorry everyone....bare with me its Tuesday, hehe

Music will be provided by Troy St. Charles, Manny the Greek, Dj Unique, Klutch, and guest Dj Hale Mike ( Subliminal ). Come say hello to our CP / DEKO bartenders - marcomaxim, sexyinthecity, tracitee, & dramaqueenb.

Dont forget to get your tickets for NYE @ Deko. Pre-paid tickets are now $30. Doors open at 8 and we DO NOT CLOSE @ 2. Tickets are available now. Call 973-941-3515.

Door by: Jerry X

To be placed on the list for Thursday's @ Deko. Just say my name at the door for reduce admission. For bottle service or comps please call 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by voodool0unge

Marco why dont you ever do the voodoo??

What if Jerry X did the door??

Possibly. Jerry is my boy, i would support any party that he was associated with.

But I will do the VooDoo very soon. Whats a good night??

Im working at Deko on Thursdays, so any weekend night is fine for me. Are you extending an invitation??

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Possibly. Jerry is my boy, i would support any party that he was associated with.

But I will do the VooDoo very soon. Whats a good night??

Im working at Deko on Thursdays, so any weekend night is fine for me. Are you extending an invitation??

\

Friday or saturday either night,

It is an open invitation to all of your friends (both of them)

DOO THE VOODOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by voodool0unge

It was a joke Im sorry I take that back...Hey do you want to bartend for me?? Can you bring people?? PM me let me know.

Do the voodoo Ill buy you a martini

Thanks for the offer Bro....I think if you ask around most people will tell you I have one of the stronger followings in the scene. But Ive turned town numerous offers at the time. But if things change any time soon, i will def let you know. Thanks again.

No biggie about the joke, I found it funny.

I will def hit up VooDoo very soon and check it out.

Ive only heard good things about the place.

Make sure Ms Nina is in the house when im up there..LOL.

Thanks for the offer Bro....I think if you ask around most people will tell you I have one of the stronger followings in the scene. But Ive turned town numerous offers at the time. But if things change any time soon, i will def let you know. Thanks again.

No biggie about the joke, I found it funny.

I will def hit up VooDoo very soon and check it out.

Ive only heard good things about the place.

Make sure Ms Nina is in the house when im up there..LOL.

Wow you have a strong following. maybe I should make you resident bartender and get rid of my DJ's.

Nina is smokking hott.. I sweat her but she would never give me the time of day.,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gotta love ya,

Victor Soto