Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brown Bag

fouroneone

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fouroneone

Is there one girl on the sex board that DOES NOT need to be brown bagged. Honestly, feel like i am in rehab, with a bunch of semi-decent looking girls with really messed up lives. Not one paris hilton in the all of you.

thankgod we have no paris hiltons here. whats so good about that girl? shes so skinny you can see every bone in her body, no ass at all, no tits, face only looks good with alllll the makeup she puts on. ehh Id still fuck her I guess.

Seriously I dont understand why some guys think Paris Hilton is hott. My brother thinks that too. From my point of view shes too skinny to be considered what a real woman is suppose to look like and she seems so fake. She has no ass and you can see her back bone. I dont think thats sexy at all.If shes naturally skinny then she cant do anything about it but if she starves herself then thats something else. Im sorry but thats just my opinion. Please tell me that not all guys like bones.

Originally posted by ladym18

Seriously I dont understand why some guys think Paris Hilton is hott. My brother thinks that too. From my point of view shes too skinny to be considered what a real woman is suppose to look like and she seems so fake. She has no ass and you can see her back bone. I dont think thats sexy at all.If shes naturally skinny then she cant do anything about it but if she starves herself then thats something else. Im sorry but thats just my opinion. Please tell me that not all guys like bones.

size 2 is :love:

Originally posted by gabo

thankgod we have no paris hiltons here. whats so good about that girl? shes so skinny you can see every bone in her body, no ass at all, no tits, face only looks good with alllll the makeup she puts on. ehh Id still fuck her I guess.

lol

either you love her, or hate her. i personally think she's pretty.....although she's a slut and could use some meat in certain areas.