Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The House Messiah Has Arrived

flavanugz

just in case you people didnt know, I have arrived. i have been all over the counrty and now it is MY TIME to bring REAL house music to the people. boston has been seriously lacking, and Im positive that God has selected me, Joe Tekenfold to bring this music to the masses. i am here and im not turning back. all you hatas out there best realize that talent has finally hit Boston, and that I will show you all the way. jus for a taste of how fresh my sound is, here is a little live set tracklist from one of my last gigs, note the freshness and diversity.

1. Planet Funk - Who Said

(Planet Funk Club Mix)

2.Valentino - Flying

(Main Mix)

3.Thick Dick - Touch the Sky

(Main Vocal Mix)

4.Saeed & Palash - Watching You

(Original Mix)

5.Deep Dish ft P.Diddy and Kelis - Let's Get Ill

6. 16B feat Morel - Driving to Heaven

(Omid's Dark Dub)

7.Green Velvet - La La Land

(Zzino vs. Filterheadz Remix)

8. U2 - With or Without You

(Sultan & Miche's Sona Afterhours Remix)

9.Brother Brown feat Frank'ee - Under the Water

(Deep Dish Underpressure Remix)

Originally posted by flavanugz

1. Planet Funk - Who Said

(Planet Funk Club Mix)

2.Valentino - Flying

(Main Mix)

3.Thick Dick - Touch the Sky

(Main Vocal Mix)

4.Saeed & Palash - Watching You

(Original Mix)

5.Deep Dish ft P.Diddy and Kelis - Let's Get Ill

6. 16B feat Morel - Driving to Heaven

(Omid's Dark Dub)

7.Green Velvet - La La Land

(Zzino vs. Filterheadz Remix)

8. U2 - With or Without You

(Sultan & Miche's Sona Afterhours Remix)

9.Brother Brown feat Frank'ee - Under the Water

(Deep Dish Underpressure Remix)

THAT'S SOME FRESH SHIT YO!

CAP'S LOCK HOLLA!

Flavanugz, aka Tom Bartlett, stop fronting dude. I know why you're pissed at Jay Prouty, and it has nothing to do with the article or the set list from September that you posted. If you don't think the scene in Boston is lacking then take a step out of ballston for once. You just come off as a jealous "post monkey" pun intended. Your subtlety is pathetic and your sense of humor is an insult to anyone who has one. Keep working out the kinks in a public forum though, then you'll be cool.

Originally posted by postmonkey

Flavanugz, aka Tom Bartlett, stop fronting dude. I know why you're pissed at Jay Prouty, and it has nothing to do with the article or the set list from September that you posted. If you don't think the scene in Boston is lacking then take a step out of ballston for once. You just come off as a jealous "post monkey" pun intended. Your subtlety is pathetic and your sense of humor is an insult to anyone who has one. Keep working out the kinks in a public forum though, then you'll be cool.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tell us why!!!!

the writing in this post is very similar to someone on bluevibes.... :idea:

HAHAH, im also interested in knowing why? if you say it pertains to my ex gf then all i can do is laugh hysterically. to tell you the truth i never had anything wrong wtih jay, and me and jay actually get along fine. but i will say that this article OBVIOUSLY rubbed me the wrong way. whether my humor was the right way to go about expressing my opinions is another question. fyi, i know a bunch of people who thought it was pretty funny.

its cool to "call me out" on this message board when you yourself are being a coward. me hiding behind a cp name is too:laugh: . ya i dont think anyone here knows what my real name is. keep kissing your friends ass and defending his honor, or whatever weak moves you do behind your aliases.

so who are you if you know me so well?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this thread is FUCKING HILLARIOUS and that article is a PILE OF SHIT.

no wait..................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: