Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Our events post up has been moved

Originally posted by 530west28

So that means all the other many posts that advertise events are also in the wrong place huh?

absolutely...they all should..This forum should be for reviews and discussions of clubs...and by the way....I wouldn't cry wolf so guickly... you've slipped through the moderators plenty of times... Maybe its just a "selective door policy"

Our events line up has been moved to the Promotions page.

Thanks Club Planet. We hope you enjoyed the VIP table we gave you on Thursday night for your directiors.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1409

How dare you come on this board and start with the moderators like that... and if you did give them a table, great, don't throw it up in their faces because they are doing their jobs.

That's a bitch move.

Maybe if you let the patrons of their board into your club, they wouldn't move it.

Originally posted by binarycool

How dare you come on this board and start with the moderators like that... and if you did give them a table, great, don't throw it up in their faces because they are doing their jobs.

That's a bitch move.

Maybe if you let the patrons of their board into your club, they wouldn't move it.

Oh dear Oh dear.

call me crazy.....but you didn't "GIVE" anyone a VIP table on Thursday.....the whole point of the Thursday party was so you guys could get your media hype going...it explains why certain people were whisked right in (including the person I arrived with) while others with ticket in hand were standing outside...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

call me crazy.....but you didn't "GIVE" anyone a VIP table on Thursday.....the whole point of the Thursday party was so you guys could get your media hype going...it explains why certain people were whisked right in (including the person I arrived with) while others with ticket in hand were standing outside...

Sorry to correct you but we did have all the tables reserved on Thursday for invited guests of the owners and investors.

One of the invitees who specifically requested to reserve a table were the owners and guests of clubplanet.

The people who were standing outside with a ticket in their hand were not allowed entry due to the Police shutting down the door.

They were concerned that with so many people on the street, there was a public safety issue.

You obviously have some major beef with Crobar and that's Ok.

If you hate it so much why not just move on, instead of constantly attacking!

Crobar is not going to be for everyone and thats OK too.

Nice to have choices of places to go.

Sorry to correct you but we did have all the tables reserved on Thursday for invited guests of the owners and investors.

One of the invitees who specifically requested to reserve a table were the owners and guests of clubplanet.

The people who were standing outside with a ticket in their hand were not allowed entry due to the Police shutting down the door.

They were concerned that with so many people on the street, there was a public safety issue.

You obviously have some major beef with Crobar and that's Ok.

If you hate it so much why not just move on, instead of constantly attacking!

Crobar is not going to be for everyone and thats OK too.

Nice to have choices of places to go.

I do have a beef.... but I'll keep that to myself...

But lets get back to your original post and the tone of it....

It seems to me that you were complaining that your "promotion" was moved to the proper place....It seems like you have a beef with anyone who doesn't pat you on the back...If you're going to post here be prepared to take the bad with the good...I think someone needs to have a talk with Cal and Kenny and let them know what kind of morons are working the palace that they built I'm sure they don't know that they've employed people who are going on messageboards making statements like the one you did... Criticizing the people you should be supportive of.... This is New york,,, you can't come here with an attitude and not get it back ...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I do have a beef.... but I'll keep that to myself...

But lets get back to your original post and the tone of it....

It seems to me that you were complaining that your "promotion" was moved to the proper place....It seems like you have a beef with anyone who doesn't pat you on the back...If you're going to post here be prepared to take the bad with the good...I think someone needs to have a talk with Cal and Kenny and let them know what kind of morons are working the palace that they built I'm sure they don't know that they've employed people who are going on messageboards making statements like the one you did... Criticizing the people you should be supportive of.... This is New york,,, you can't come here with an attitude and not get it back ...

this thread is hysterical- like this "club" thing really matters at all- who gives a flying shit!! its a fucking club- get over it