security will search yours shoes, socks, cocks, ass & pussy 4 times

security 101 for dummies

asians

dj was gay (homosexual)

asians with attitude

asians with bad odor

asians with no education

asians with no manners

So What exactly are you saying? You dislike Exit or you Hate Asians with attitude, bad odor, no education and no manners?:hat:

holy shit how old does it get...haha

i mean it was quite obvious that the door/security/policys at exit were horrible, i mean yeah that topic gets beaten to death, esp. once again in this post...

but just because you hate it for those reasons, dosent mean at alll to start nit picking all other things, and i mean PICKING and seriously TRYING to find something wrong...

cmonman the LIGHTING? it was bad at all...i think its a joke that u even said that..the lighting they has there esp. from what i saw when i went was great....

I mean sayin that just makes all your points look not vaild it all, i mean im sure theres other things in your list i can say that werent that bad either, but the point has come across that exit was horrible, no need to start pullling out bullshit tho.

Originally posted by whytevinyl

holy shit how old does it get...haha

i mean it was quite obvious that the door/security/policys at exit were horrible, i mean yeah that topic gets beaten to death, esp. once again in this post...

but just because you hate it for those reasons, dosent mean at alll to start nit picking all other things, and i mean PICKING and seriously TRYING to find something wrong...

cmonman the LIGHTING? it was bad at all...i think its a joke that u even said that..the lighting they has there esp. from what i saw when i went was great....

I mean sayin that just makes all your points look not vaild it all, i mean im sure theres other things in your list i can say that werent that bad either, but the point has come across that exit was horrible, no need to start pullling out bullshit tho.

Ahhh don't worry. When he went to exit last week he had his crackhead girlfriend picked up by one of the K-Holed asians so he is now taking it out on anything he can.:half: