Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Voodoolounge closed down due to gay prostitution ring

Well, I just bailed mysel out of jail and I figured I would tell you guys the REAL Story before big Brian got hold of the paper or Associated Press.

I have been running a gay prostituion ring out of the basement of my club for the past 6 months....Times were tough summer was here I fired my old promoters and needed to make money so I got hold of Nootsy and Sandman and the three of us started whoring ourselves out for money....The only problem was the women wouldnt want three disgusting slobs like ourselves so we turned to bang 70 y/o men.

The reason I break Kostap's chops on here so much is that I were making so much money and I wanted him to work for me I offered him 5 grand a day and he said no. Then one day he was hangin out at my club and I was feeding him drinks to get him drunk and take advantage with him he went to the bathroom. I followed behind him and when he was taking a piss I saw the biggest cock I've ever seen in my entire life.....Bigger than my fathers even (and let me tell you my fathers hurt a lot going in my ass at first but Im used to it now. But he wouldnt do it and told his cop buddies in Lyndhurst Well, Lynghurst authorities caught on to the charade so no more prostitution...ALTHOUGH

VOODOO LOUNGE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by voodool0unge

Well, I just bailed mysel out of jail and I figured I would tell you guys the REAL Story before big Brian got hold of the paper or Associated Press.

I have been running a gay prostituion ring out of the basement of my club for the past 6 months....Times were tough summer was here I fired my old promoters and needed to make money so I got hold of Nootsy and Sandman and the three of us started whoring ourselves out for money....The only problem was the women wouldnt want three disgusting slobs like ourselves so we turned to bang 70 y/o men.

The reason I break Kostap's chops on here so much is that I were making so much money and I wanted him to work for me I offered him 5 grand a day and he said no. Then one day he was hangin out at my club and I was feeding him drinks to get him drunk and take advantage with him he went to the bathroom. I followed behind him and when he was taking a piss I saw the biggest cock I've ever seen in my entire life.....Bigger than my fathers even (and let me tell you my fathers hurt a lot going in my ass at first but Im used to it now. But he wouldnt do it and told his cop buddies in Lyndhurst Well, Lynghurst authorities caught on to the charade so no more prostitution...ALTHOUGH

VOODOO LOUNGE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kosta does this count as a post for you?