Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Drunken Hookup! NOO BAAADD!!! ( Advice )

guest00901

WHO REALLY CARES?

the kid got cockteased & went home. worse stuff happens to people all the time.

the bottom line is: she doesnt want anythign to do with him. he got hurt because she used him and sent him home.

she asked for advice on the situation & i told her she should lose him. why do we have to break it down to whether he had the right to feel like he should have gotten some?? who cares what he felt about things.

:confused:

i think youre bitter b/c you are so quick to call me stupid over something so meaningless. i am seeing the situation from dee's perspective not the guys.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

who cares what he felt about things.

...fucking classic...you're right...who cares about the guy...he was blessed just to be getting some sort of action...lol...

Originally posted by somebitch

i think youre bitter b/c you are so quick to call me stupid over something so meaningless. i am seeing the situation from dee's perspective not the guys.

...lol...whatever...if you couldnt see that she might have fucked up here then you are stupid...but ya did...so it doesnt apply...i'm dropping it now because i do agree...this is a trivial issue...but this is cp and it's a great way to kill some time and boredom...:)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Next day, I call him and tell him that I can't have drunken hookups with him because I do have feelings for him, and I don't want to get hurt again, but I don't want a relationship with him and he BUGGED OUT!! Saying "Why can't we just have fun, why do you have to complicate things" And now he's just like, "If we can't chill and have fun while doing it what is the point" And im just like we haven't hooked up since may and we have been friends since then and now all of a sudden you want to hookup again?? WHYYY!!!!

eeeeeewww wtf, fuck him, he shouldn't talk to u like that, u just fuckin told him u have FEELINGS for him, and he fuckin YELLS at u for not hookin up with him FUCK THAT ditch the loser, tell him the real reason u don't want to hook up with him anymore is cause he can't give good head. fuck him, move on:blank:

men can be such assholes sometimes!!!!

god especially since u guys HAD something!!!

don't answer any of his calls, lose the #

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I pretty much just deaded him over IM. I just told him that there is no gain in it for me to do this because he's not gonna get ass any way cause im not attracted to him like that anymore. And that the fact that he said that to me makes me like him even less....So I told him to fuck off....

Great way to start off a day fighting with a guy :rolleyes:

:clap:

good!