Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Tonight 12/18/03...

NU Society Thursdays continues tonight at Deko Lounge. Special Guest DJ Haelmik(Subliminal) joins Resident DJs Manny The Greek & Unique on the main floor. DJ Klutch as always supplies the Hip Hop, R & B, Old School downstairs. E-mail me at joe111774 @aol.com for Comps/Guestlist/Table Reservations. We will be open next Thursday(Christmas Night). NYE Tickets are now available for $30 in advance, they will be more the day of the event so get in touch with me to purchase tickets. Happy Holidays!!!

i just wanted to say it was a trully a deko night last night.. good drinks and the people are just plain awesome. MARCO, JAR, SOTO.Troy. u guys do to much!!! SEXINTHECITY.. finally nice to meet you.

The MUSIC was on point last night.. whoever opened up before manny was spiinning some sick tracks. who was he?? then as always manny and unique finished it off with a bang...klutch downstairs held everyone dancing too.

if i don't see you guys next week for xmas.. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU