Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hope in Miami, Friday March 5, Crobar

I just got an email from a DJ i talk to at Ministry of Sound Radio...hes hosts a show on mondays from 3-5 called Standby...(sick show)....hes signed to Hope Recordings....Hope Recordings has such DJs like Nick Warren, Jody W and Timo Maas....he told me that their annual party will be Friday, March 5 at Crobar.....in particular anyone interested in going should definitely check out the DC-10 resident from Ibiza..i saw them this summer at DC-10...amazing DJs...alotta people r closed minded to DJs they havent heard of...these DJs r particularly big in europe and r way better than most big names that come through the states on a regular basis..heres last years lineup

Name: Hope In Miami

Hype Generated:

Presented by: Hope Recordings

Sponsored by:

Price: TBA Time: 10pm-???

RSVP:

Lineup: Main Room - Hope Recordings and Four:Twenty Recordings presents:- Music for the Maases - Timo Maas (4 hour set), Dirty Vegas (live), Hyperstarecase (Sound System). Back Room - The legendary Ibiza madhouse club from DC10 Circo Loco presents - Jon Carter, Mr. C (exclusive WMC date), Terry Farley, Tanya Vulcano (Circoloco resident), Loco Dice (Circoloco resident), Manga (Circoloco resident), Dan Ghenacia

I booked my trip from the 6 - 11th and I already feel like I'm missing too much not going on Friday. Would I have been better off going from the 5th to 10th or does it not really matter? I'm thinking there will be better parties on that Friday compared to the Wednesday at the end of the conference

Originally posted by danswat79

I booked my trip from the 6 - 11th and I already feel like I'm missing too much not going on Friday. Would I have been better off going from the 5th to 10th or does it not really matter? I'm thinking there will be better parties on that Friday compared to the Wednesday at the end of the conference

i defnitely think its a better idea to go the 5th like i did...pvd is spinning (probably at space) on the 5th...radio 1 party is the 5th and this timo maas party is the 5th...the beginning of the conference is always the best part and the opening parties r usually insane