Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chosenone, Inc.

Originally posted by godisadj

hey door guy,

whats $350 x's 3..........i'll give you time, i know your slow

its $1,050 a week. thats $54,600 a year looking @ nice ass.

now go stand in the cold!

wow I would kill myself if thats all I made in a year.

Try Livin my lifestyle kid....thats what I spend going out in a month,.

You truly are pathetic...You put yourself on the line you posted a realistic salary which I doubt you get 350 a night putting on cd's at a gogo bar because lets be realistic we cant call that djing but either way you put out a number and Im sure that is ok for some one like you but I think half the people here that you make fun of and myself included make at least double that.

Sorry the truth hurts.

Hey hows your 401k going?? Oh nevermind...But Im sure the rest of your benefits and insurance coverage are.....NON EXISTANT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are a loser.

Now I feel bad formaking fun of you. Ill stop. and If you need a few bucks for the holidays let me know..I donate to the poor all the time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

You truly are pathetic...You put yourself on the line you posted a realistic salary which I doubt you get 350 a night putting on cd's at a gogo bar because lets be realistic we cant call that djing but either way you put out a number and Im sure that is ok for some one like you but I think half the people here that you make fun of and myself included make at least double that.

Sorry the truth hurts.

Hey hows your 401k going?? Oh nevermind...But Im sure the rest of your benefits and insurance coverage are.....NON EXISTANT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are a loser.

Now I feel bad formaking fun of you. Ill stop. and If you need a few bucks for the holidays let me know..I donate to the poor all the time.

You spend over half a million a year ? Come on bro..

I agree though.. THeres no way they would pay a strip club dj 350 a night when they can have a bouncer do it for 40 a night. I mean what does a strip club dj really do ? Press play on the cd player?

Im not trying to be a dick but reallly right?

Originally posted by notallthere444

You spend over half a million a year ? Come on bro..

I agree though.. THeres no way they would pay a strip club dj 350 a night when they can have a bouncer do it for 40 a night. I mean what does a strip club dj really do ? Press play on the cd player?

Im not trying to be a dick but reallly right?

You hit the nail on the head and No i dont spend a half a mil a year going out...its only a quarter a mil a year

Originally posted by kostaP

Sorry the truth hurts.

You are a loser.

mr. door guy,

i make an average of $350 a night from the club & thats what the dancers give me. 10 girls a night @ $25 + $100 from the club you do the math door guy.

also thats not taxed. so its around $70,000 a year. i also have another job i do 45 hrs a week @ $45,000 year. full benefits!

you have to hold alot of doors open for $115,00! benefits is that they give u a jacket in the winter.

also if only knew the way i roll. i'll be in south beach with 8 & i did just say 8 dancers why your with some corney crew.

have fun sipping your asti........chump!

bundle up this weekend its going to be cold!

i make an average of $350 a night from the club & thats what the dancers give me. 10 girls a night @ $25 + $100 from the club you do the math door guy.

also thats not taxed. so its around $70,000 a year.

HMMM...SMART EINSTEIN...LET'S SEE WHAT THE IRS THINKS ABOUT THIS ONE

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR NON-TAXED $70,000/YEAR...

RUN FOREST RUN...

Originally posted by njstacked2

I used to think that was all the money in the world. Now it is just a days pay...

Thats what Im tellin him.

and BTW no strip club pays a dj $350 a night,

Try $150 to $175 and thats the house fee from the girls.

Youspin for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mr. door guy,

also thats not taxed. so its around $70,000 a year. i also have another job i do 45 hrs a week @ $45,000 year. full benefits!

you have to hold alot of doors open for $115,00! benefits is that they give u a jacket in the winter.

also if only knew the way i roll. i'll be in south beach with 8 & i did just say 8 dancers why your with some corney crew.

have fun sipping your asti........chump!

bundle up this weekend its going to be cold!

I will have to say the strippers do tip out the DJ - I will give this loser that. But lets not talk about money for a second cause no one really cares what anyone makes - noone is impressed. Rather lets talk about Djing - I dont know you Goddj but I assume by your screenname that you hold Djs in high regard. The Only Dj gig that is worse in the eyes of a DJ is a Batmitvah or a sweet 16. Real Djs would not be caught dead doing what you do no matter what. Real Djs want the rep. So if you think there is a God of a DJ out there rippin it up in a strip club you are a fool - so go shake your ass for your 350 and take your playlist from a cracked out stripper that will give you 10 bucks to play that funky music white boy and be happy. I for one am glad you make 115,000 a year but do not for one second tell me or pretend that you have any talent whatsoever when you are Djing to drunk men looking at ass - they dont give a fuck what the music sounds like and that is the only reason you are there. Bottom line Strip club Djais are to Club Djais as XFL was to NFL - Irrelivent wannabees