Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Xmas EVE!! Need info......

Roxxia

Originally posted by joeblaze

Just got back from crobar... place was packed... had a great time, this club is def hot---- i dont see how any of the big clubs can compete unless big name djs are spinning.

thank you

happy holidays

i'm roman catholic and I LOVE TRANCE

BRING PVD

So i went to Crobar, It was a pretty phat time.. The Club is the sickest Club in NYC right now for sure. Sound system is pretty good. Setup inside is ridiculous.. EXCEPT FOR THE DOOR PRICEs

I felt like i was in israel

The chanting of ISRAEL, with the israeli flag to me is worth the $40 at the door, Shows how strong we are....

LOve to all you people

Originally posted by biatchzxz

So i went to Crobar, It was a pretty phat time.. The Club is the sickest Club in NYC right now for sure. Sound system is pretty good. Setup inside is ridiculous.. EXCEPT FOR THE DOOR PRICEs

I felt like i was in israel

The chanting of ISRAEL, with the israeli flag to me is worth the $40 at the door, Shows how strong we are....

LOve to all you people

that's what I am talking about!!!

pvd, dt, jp, s&p THE BEST

Originally posted by *********

sorry if crobar hasn't been doing as well as you people thought it would..jus $35 is to much for a christmas party!!

Dude you couldn't have been more wrong with this statement.

CROBAR was ridiculously PACKED by 12 Midnight.

I've been going almost every night they have been open and not one night has been weak yet.

Crobar is ruling NYC nightlife and anybody who wants to hate, is making complete aaaaaaaaaaSSSSSSSSS of themselves.

It may not be the DJ or the crowd you want but Crobar is hurting every other club in this city at the moment. Avalon, Spirit, Exit, SF, Centro-Fly, Arc has nothing on Crobar whatsoever.

Bitch all you want about the New Year's Eve party and prices but it will be packed for that too. Dorr person said they have already sold 1500 tickets in advance and more than 2000 for the afterhours parties.

Not for nothing but the crowd is awesome because it's a bit of everything. Gay, Straight, Black, White, Models, Bikers, Punks, Ravers, etc.

This is what nightlife should all be about then all the hating and bitchin going on on this board.

CROBAR RULES!

This Event Has Past…But Will Be Remembered...... If You Were There, You Understand... :-)

For Those Who Were There, Thank You For Coming!!!

Please Send Us An E-mail So We Can Contact You Regarding Upcoming Events.

We Will Only Contact You Regarding Events Focused On The Music, The Vibe, and The Atmosphere...

info@trancemelody.com

www.trancemelody.com