Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horrible Christmas gifts you received...

I remember when I was 10 my uncle gave me an alarm clock. I was so disappointed. What the hell was I going to do with an alarm clock? I wasn’t even sure how to work the thing. At least now I’m never late…. Wonder if that had anything to do with it. Oh Well… Anyone else receive horrible gifts for Christmas?

Not a horrible gift but an unwanted reoccuring one. A watch - I do not wear jewlery or watches. Every time I date a girl what do I get for Xmass? A fuckin watch that I have to wear cause it was a gift. Once I break up the watch gets sold.

well when your 11 and you have a big box infront of you your not expecting a bag of 6 tube socks

designer socks would have been nice tees/undies socks would been nice but nope a package of socks that you could find in the bin at modells

One time when I wa slike 14 my grandma gave me this huge zipper up fuzzy pink night gown. it was like 5 Xmy size and zipped up from my feet to my neck and was hot fuzzy pink!!!! It was straight out of A Christmas Story. My mom was like doesnt that look comfy... :laugh: