Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN EVERYONE... jobs...

Just get your name out there. The more you apply the better your chances are in finding a job. My roomate just posted his resume on Monster and has been getting calls back like crazy. Its also good to apply in person, this way they have a face to the name. If you have some time on your hands, hitting the streets would definately be a benefit. Good Luck!

Originally posted by pk1

resume on Monster and has been getting calls back like crazy. Its also good to apply in person, this way they have a face to the name. If you have some time on your hands, hitting the streets would definately be a benefit. Good Luck!

THIS IS GOOD IN THEORY... UNLESS YOU HAVE A HORRIBLY WRETCHED APPEARANCE.. whoa caps sorry..

boom the bank on jewett ave between forest and victory is hiring full time.. . if you get hired i want a cut..

i got laid off almost 7 months ago...i was a business analyst for a direct marketing firm who got bought out and then the holders declared chapter 11 so more then half of us were gone...i have a part time job starting nest week which is paying decent money but not what i was getting as a full time employee...its a bitch out there man especially for me cause i know i can do any job out there...things r so bad for me im actually doing all my paper work for the NYPD...if nothing comes along by july im gonna have to go into that class...(believe it or not there r some good things about the job)....i always though that showing up at a job and applying didnt work cause theyll usually tell u to apply online or something...let me know if anyones done that cause maybe ill try that...the online game dont work for me...had a few interviews but nothing came through...its about who u know these days

Originally posted by oldtimer

THIS IS GOOD IN THEORY... UNLESS YOU HAVE A HORRIBLY WRETCHED APPEARANCE.. whoa caps sorry..

boom the bank on jewett ave between forest and victory is hiring full time.. . if you get hired i want a cut..

what bank is that? one of them new commerce ones?

Originally posted by bbbooom

what bank is that? one of them new commerce ones?

new commerca fuck that sheeiii!! it's all about the richmond county savings bank

ATTN: joecrack

im in the same process of filling out my paperwork for the nypd... it's quite the bitch,,, i was called into the class two years ago but i was only 19.. im about to finish my paerwork in a week or so, so incase i finish my fornsic psych masters i have a detective job to fall back on... it's always good to cover your ass man.. seriosuly.. take all the tests out there.. nypd, fdny, fbi, nat'l parks, cusomts, border patrol etc. etc. you never know who is gonna call you at what point in your life